Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is going to be a car show at the C. F. Schwartz Dealership in Dover Delaware on Rt. 13 on Oct 20th, 10:00AM to 3:00pm. Registration is $5.00 and will benefit Multiple Sclerosis Society.
There will be 4 different classes of trophies, Vintage, Muscle Car, Late model (2000 and up) and Pt Cruiser.
Hope to see some of you folks there!!!!! :)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I'll come down. I had no idea it was going on. I won't enter, but I'll be down there to take a look at what's going on, I'm only about 30 minutes from there.

·
Vendor
787 Posts
Same day as our HHP Racing Series at Englishtown Raceway in NJ. If not, we would be down. Dover's my hometown!

Joshua Schwartz, HHP

...ummm, no relation

·
Registered
935 Posts
I am in bear I might be down

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any one else??? Hopefully the wife and I will have both of our Chargers there. If you see the Chargers (TB & Plum) with the numbered bumpers say "hi" cause thats us!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ken,

I can't make it, but I wanted to thank you for posting this!!! My Mom lost a battle to MS in 1996. She was 48. Is there a link so I can spead the word?

I posted it here too:

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?p=1138906#post1138906

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/mid-atlantic-forum/46236-oct-20th-dover-delaware.html#post577026
I don't have a link all I have is a flyer. Sorry to hear about your mother. I have several friends with MS and any chance I get to help find a cure for this I do. Thanks for spreading the word!!! The more people we have there the better.

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Bump for next weekend...

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This show will benefit MS. Hope to see some of you folks out there this weekend. Stop by ands say Hi!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This show is THIS weekend!!!! Anyone coming????
Its for a great cause so stop by, should be a GREAT show!!!! :)
The weather looks like it should be good for Saturday, low 70's in Dover.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I will be there, we will be able to park our cars near the show, so we can hang out. I dont want to enter just want to hang

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm sure they will have someplace for you to park if you don't want to show.

·
Registered
935 Posts
cool will do

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This show is this weekend. We should have some rain today but tomorrow it should clear up nicely. Hope to see some of you there!!! :)

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not doing anything today???? Stop in at C. F. Schwartz Dealership in Dover Delaware on Rt. 13 between 10:00am and 3:00pm for a great car show!!!! Hope to see some of you folks there!!!! The show will benefit Multiple Sclerosis Society. $5.00 to enter and lots of trophies. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts