Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats upC-4 we have our own thread...thanks Jen. just the start of what this club will be.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Just wanted to stop by and say what's up, and to let our Va counterparts know that C-4 is active in Modesto Ca.

Marc

·
Registered
428 Posts
Project chimming in.......
This is awesome. Fantastic work Jen....We are ready for take off.
Mod.....Thank you for allowing us to have our own spot on your forums.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to California...nice to finally meet you, the by-laws and membership info will be posted soon. I have a few more things to take care of.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Whats upC-4 we have our own thread...thanks Jen. just the start of what this club will be.
This is to cool,i feel important all of a sudden:lol: Great job Jen,see what happens put a woman at the helm and it gets done.Thats what my wife told me to say haha.Later C4

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
You own too much yellow mopar muscle. I will help you get rid of some. The address to send the Bee to is....

·
Registered
58 Posts
no way- he can't send the Bee anywhere- it's gotta be the daytona that leaves-- i prefer purple:)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:headbang: :headbang: :rockon: :rockon: :biggrin: :biggrin: it is sweet to see this moving. thank you to all those not in VA for your support. i look forward to a road trip to meet all C-4 members.

A big thanks again to the forums for allowing us our own thread.

TBYDaytona40,
you better go hit them slots for a free car :grin: . unless you want to buy a daytona, so the wife can get a purple charger. the BEE is like my child, i will nurture and raise it until i am 6 feet under. i dropped you a message in the other thread. i hope we can arrange a future meet. i am stuck in Korea until Aug 08.

StingYa,
my thoughts exactly about the female comment. If Jen can't "get R done" then it can't be done.....love ya baby.

Tac King,
welcome buddy. we are just really taking off, but if you use the C-4 name then make sure you keep in touch and tell us what ever you need. we just had a volunteer to build a website (Thanks Hoodie), so we will have to ensure there is a section for out of state affiliations.

Project and Jen,
Hoodie said he has built websites for years ( i love the young pups that grew up with the internet). i offered to pay for any up front costs untill we get this train moving. He should contact you if he needs anything. i am clueless about websites, so we will need alot of inputs on what goes on there.

take care all,
from Korea

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Wow, the first thing I thought when I read the thread title was "Why are they talking about plastic explosives on a car forum?" Dumb me, congrats on the new team though.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I'll maybe see 1 a day, 2 if I'm lucky around here (Fullerton/Brea/Anaheim)

I happened to be in Fontana last week (friend had a seizure while we were on the freeway, so we made a stop at the Kaiser by the 10) and I saw a few chargers with two-tone paint jobs. I wish I could see more around here.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'll maybe see 1 a day, 2 if I'm lucky around here (Fullerton/Brea/Anaheim)

I happened to be in Fontana last week (friend had a seizure while we were on the freeway, so we made a stop at the Kaiser by the 10) and I saw a few chargers with two-tone paint jobs. I wish I could see more around here.
Is your friend o.K.? hope so.
Yeah i've seen my share of two tone paint jobs myself.
So you thinking about joining the club? All are welcome.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Is your friend o.K.? hope so.
Yeah i've seen my share of two tone paint jobs myself.
So you thinking about joining the club? All are welcome.
He's fine; he happens to be epileptic and was pulled off his medication by his doctor last year, now he gets to go back on it. I will definitely consider joining as soon as I actually get my charger.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
WOW, and I thought C-4 was something to blow sh1t up with, HUH...

So I herd some guy named Anthony finally got a HEMI! ...still no hoods struts. :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
WOW, and I thought C-4 was something to blow sh1t up with, HUH...

So I herd some guy named Anthony finally got a HEMI! ...still no hoods struts. :)
Yeah I finally got a hemi, and im in love with it.
I just wish you were here to work on it with me.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Good morning everyone. im currently on my way to work. Just wanted to check and say whats up.
I'll be back around 7pm.
Later.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts