Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.
We gotta alot of new guys comming on board and I don't want anyone to get lost in the loop.
especailly those of you with seperate chapters.
Post your contact info here or PM myself or rypbnna to be added to the master contact list.

Thanks
Project.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hey guys.
We gotta alot of new guys comming on board and I don't want anyone to get lost in the loop.
especailly those of you with seperate chapters.
Post your contact info here or PM myself or rypbnna to be added to the master contact list.

Thanks
Project.
Dont you already have my number? If not it is 757 327 2980

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Hey what if someone is not in the USA? Than WHat?
Maybe we should have a international C-4 list too? Huh?

Dang I like to be difficult. :D

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey what if someone is not in the USA? Than WHat?
Maybe we should have a international C-4 list too? Huh?

Dang I like to be difficult. :D
yeah you are difficult. kinda like doing a curve at 110 in your car. it was fun though.....Oooops did I say that! You didnt hear that from me.......:lol:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
yeah you are difficult. kinda like doing a curve at 110 in your car. it was fun though.....Oooops did I say that! You didnt hear that from me.......:lol:

only 110, what you got scared? :D

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
all my info is as follows. phone# (707) 386-5458 p.s. real name is stephen most ppl just call me stef. e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will PM you.
Thanks!

·
Registered
73 Posts
[email protected] name is albert or "al" I really doubt you want my phone number, i'd hate for you to call Italy, and I'm deployed to Africa anyhow.
Hope everyone is doing great. I've refered some new members on the forum i'm active on to the club, I hope they find you guys. Your all a great group.
Welcome back feros, never got to meet you, maybe someday though. Tell Crysal, Al & Julie said "hi".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts