Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Project thank you for the position. make sure you get my e-mail address from Jen and send me the bi-laws.
We need to get dues going ASAP. i probably can get shirts made in bulk for pretty cheap. let me know your thoughts.
we need to start planning a little get together around mid Feb (that is a rough guestimate when i will be home for a month)
then we need to start planning at least one show this summer. we need to nail down dates and locations now.
i will be home around the end of Aug.
a monthly meeting needs to be arranged.
it is time to jumpstart C-4 and get the HEMI's growling (no offense to all my V-6 buddies)
i will be able to participate in everything via e-mail and the forum. you may have to send me an e-mail reminder to check the forum. if anyone needs my e-mail address, PM me or get with Jen.
anyone know any good web designers? it is time for a C-4 site. :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And of course CONGRATS to:

Board members:

Kbeazzy
noreplacement4displacement
Hoodie
kevin/ sublime
feros
GeekGirl

Treasurer:
Rypbanna

Jen,
check my phone and chek in with kevin....AKA SUBLIME

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ohhh yeah i orgot to mention that C-4 is famous. a couple weeks after i was in the ROK (Korea) i was in a bar and someone recognized the C-4 shirt from Bass Pro...........a little step for chargers...a huge leap for C-4:smoke:

·
Registered
428 Posts
No problem baby! No problem. Im gonna get with jen this week sometime.
I'll get
kevin's number from Jen.
You fired up aint ya?!
I love that!!!!!! I'll be getting back with you with the by laws.

·
Registered
428 Posts
ohhh yeah i orgot to mention that C-4 is famous. a couple weeks after i was in the ROK (Korea) i was in a bar and someone recognized the C-4 shirt from Bass Pro...........a little step for chargers...a huge leap for C-4:smoke:
You got that right ........thats crazy.
glad to know you took the shirt with you.

·
Registered
350 Posts
So what is next? it looks like i will be getting my baby back before next Year yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So is it a three man and one girl club or what????? Where is all the old C-4 members and why are they not checking the forums???? Jen talked to the forum and hopefully they give us are own thread. You dudes and dudettes stateside need to call all the members and soon to be members and get them on the forum at least once a month or so. Jen or Project have you called Kevin yet? Jen, check my cell and look up all club members and start calling or give Project the numbers. Project, let me know what i can do from here?

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I gave up on C-4, I "joined" about a year ago and there were no events, a few nights at BASS but really nothing going on, I don't want to pay to be in a club that doesn't do anything so I will continue to lurk until something happens, I mean it did take 6 months to vote in board members.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
soccerbachelor,

I do apologize for the really late take off, but i am going to try my best from Korea over the next 9 months to ensure that does not happen again. We never met, i think you got home not too long after i left. My wife was named secretary and drives the Daytona (she has been enjoying the Bee once in a while because i am not there, but that is a different story). We need all charger support to make C-4 take off. Please reconsider your position and give us a chance?

Thank you,

if you want my email address, please PM me or RYPBNNA.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
soccerbachelor,

I do apologize for the really late take off, but i am going to try my best from Korea over the next 9 months to ensure that does not happen again. We never met, i think you got home not too long after i left. My wife was named secretary and drives the Daytona (she has been enjoying the Bee once in a while because i am not there, but that is a different story). We need all charger support to make C-4 take off. Please reconsider your position and give us a chance?

Thank you,

if you want my email address, please PM me or RYPBNNA.
I appreciate it and will help out and go to meets, just my original comment of I have a problem paying dues to something with no prior results, but we will see what happens, definitely keep me posted.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ive been lurking aswell,did get with many of the forum members this sunday at richmond dragway.Chris hope alls well and will see you when you return.Be safe.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well most of our members are military and have been deployed throughout the year- and we have done more than just a few nights at bass pro. Having an active club with active members takes time due to the fact that so many people are WAITING for other people to do all the work.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Just saw this post.. We're not dead!! Definitely looking forward to everything taking off and helping at all possible.. When's the first meeting?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Well most of our members are military and have been deployed throughout the year- and we have done more than just a few nights at bass pro. Having an active club with active members takes time due to the fact that so many people are WAITING for other people to do all the work.
Well put.....Very well put.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I gave up on C-4, I "joined" about a year ago and there were no events, a few nights at BASS but really nothing going on, I don't want to pay to be in a club that doesn't do anything so I will continue to lurk until something happens, I mean it did take 6 months to vote in board members.
Alot has happened since you joined.
Just cause you didn't get the chance to do it with us doesn't mean we did nothing.
Like banana said....It's a lot of work getting this stuff off the ground and running. Club members should help build up the club not sit back and wait for things to happen.
I would love for everyone to be apart of our family but there is work to be done. everyone must be prepared to do work.

there were just some issues going on that needed to be resolved.
now that thats done we can focus on the club alot more.
so make no mistake about......C-4 is on the move.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Just saw this post.. We're not dead!! Definitely looking forward to everything taking off and helping at all possible.. When's the first meeting?
I still have your shirts man.
I also have some Norfolk guys that want to start meeting in the middle of the week. You down?:grin:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Alot has happened since you joined.
Just cause you didn't get the chance to do it with us doesn't mean we did nothing.
Like banana said....It's a lot of work getting this stuff off the ground and running. Club members should help build up the club not sit back and wait for things to happen.
I would love for everyone to be apart of our family but there is work to be done. everyone must be prepared to do work.

there were just some issues going on that needed to be resolved.
now that thats done we can focus on the club alot more.
so make no mistake about......C-4 is on the move.
I have to get back in the swing of things,need to buy my shirt and become a active member.Please allow me in this sweet a$$ club

·
Registered
428 Posts
I have to get back in the swing of things,need to buy my shirt and become a active member.Please allow me in this sweet a$$ club
Your a funny dude. You know I've been on waitin and waitin on you my friend.
It's about damn time.
That's whats up............yeah we gotta get you a shirt.........we do need another order date for winter shirts.
I'll get with rypbnna about another order date.\
when is the next track date, I heard there was three more this year.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts