Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Central Cali. Chapter of C-4 is based out of Modesto California. As a formality the Central Californias' Chapter spreads from as far South as Fresno, and North to Stockton. The reason for these borders are because in the future I would love to see The rest of California jump on board and form seperate sub-chapters. It would be great to see a Bay Area, Nor Cal, LA Chapter, so come on folks make it happen.

To all my Central Valley C-4 representatives, this thread is for you.

Marc

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
im in the bay but i will join sum1 send me a pm or sumthing im in

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got you

im in the bay but i will join sum1 send me a pm or sumthing im in
I got you covered. I'll shoot you a PM in a couple minutes.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
ty........

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Extra Extra... Read all about it.

As President of the Central Cali Chapter of C-4, I am proud to announce the following,

Roy(ChargerGeneral) as Vice President
Art(KrzySrt) as Treasurer

I will keep myself as Secretary, until someone steps up and takes on this task.

C-ya, Marc

·
Registered
140 Posts
Wats up guys. Roy told me a little about it last night, but didn't go into detail. Mark PM me with more info, I'm in for what ever you need.
L8TR ZACH

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wats up guys. Roy told me a little about it last night, but didn't go into detail. Mark PM me with more info, I'm in for what ever you need.
L8TR ZACH
Cool, I'll shoot you a PM

·
Registered
259 Posts
As President of the Central Cali Chapter of C-4, I am proud to announce the following,

Roy(ChargerGeneral) as Vice President
Art(KrzySrt) as Treasurer

I will keep myself as Secretary, until someone steps up and takes on this task.

C-ya, Marc
it's great to see this taking off!!!
looking forward to regular meeting and events.
Lets have some fun!!!!
Art

·
Registered
234 Posts
Tac King,

i am glad to see the Cali Chapter moving forward. Thanks to all it's members.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
hey is their a monthly m&g for us in the cali chapter out in modesto or sumthing cause i could prob make it out ther sumtimes if it were on a friday or sumthing

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nothing monthly yet, its still in the works. After the holiday season we will be riding pretty hard. I am working on a charity car wash for a buddy of mine, who's kid has a lot of medical bills uncovered by insurance. That will be the first big meet for C-4 Central Cali, the car wash will also include a BBQ. Until that point most of the communication will be through e-mail. If you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me an e-mail.

C-ya, Marc

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Nothing monthly yet, its still in the works. After the holiday season we will be riding pretty hard. I am working on a charity car wash for a buddy of mine, who's kid has a lot of medical bills uncovered by insurance. That will be the first big meet for C-4 Central Cali, the car wash will also include a BBQ. Until that point most of the communication will be through e-mail. If you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me an e-mail.

C-ya, Marc
i dont have your E-mail yet all i got is jenn's

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
234 Posts
Tac King,

Awesome job organizing a little car funraiser event for a friend in need. i wish we were alot further along on the east coast as far as money to donate. the first board meeting was just held to collect dues and we have to get our website up and running, so we are stretched thin right now. The board members and a few others actually surprised my pregnant wife (Jen) by setting up our Christmas decorations while i am deployed (i hope that kind of good nature will be spread across the C-4 family and it looks like your doing it well). i definitely hope in the future we can help each other's chapters when in need. Good luck with the event and i hope your buddy's child recovers. Thanks again for moving forward with the C-4 name. we will post when our website is up and running.

Chris

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Bro

Tac King,

Awesome job organizing a little car funraiser event for a friend in need. i wish we were alot further along on the east coast as far as money to donate. the first board meeting was just held to collect dues and we have to get our website up and running, so we are stretched thin right now. The board members and a few others actually surprised my pregnant wife (Jen) by setting up our Christmas decorations while i am deployed (i hope that kind of good nature will be spread across the C-4 family and it looks like your doing it well). i definitely hope in the future we can help each other's chapters when in need. Good luck with the event and i hope your buddy's child recovers. Thanks again for moving forward with the C-4 name. we will post when our website is up and running.

Chris
Thanks bro, I can't take all the credit though. This past month or so, my squad has really stepped up. We're taking baby steps, but still moving forward. I couldn't do any of this without my executive board, and you guys back in VA. C-4 is "blowing up" in Cali, and for a while I was trying to do everything myself. Its just too much work for one person, so I commend everyone for their efforts, and their patience during this crucial begining stages of C-4's Central Cali Chapter.

For this next year I see C-4 as a whole, becoming a strong nationwide club. We must support each other, and we will all grow.

Be safe Chris, hurry home,
Marc

·
Registered
428 Posts
Thanks bro, I can't take all the credit though. This past month or so, my squad has really stepped up. We're taking baby steps, but still moving forward. I couldn't do any of this without my executive board, and you guys back in VA. C-4 is "blowing up" in Cali, and for a while I was trying to do everything myself. Its just too much work for one person, so I commend everyone for their efforts, and their patience during this crucial begining stages of C-4's Central Cali Chapter.

For this next year I see C-4 as a whole, becoming a strong nationwide club. We must support each other, and we will all grow.

Be safe Chris, hurry home,
Marc
Yeah good buddy,
I am stoked just thinking about the future of C-4. You and your squad have done an awesome job out there. You guys are making history.

Chris,
Can't wait to see ya............By the way.......we got 4 new guys this week!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Hey Bud

Next time we get together we'll talk about this and see what kind of Fresno representation we can pull together.

Glad to hear that it's blowing up. You da man.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You always got a spot here.

Next time we get together we'll talk about this and see what kind of Fresno representation we can pull together.

Glad to hear that it's blowing up. You da man.
Dave,
You always got a place here. You were one of they key efforts of us Modesto guys, riding with you Fresno guys. The way I look at it, you, Jag, Charlie and the rest of your crew is always welcome at C-4. You guys are a bunch of solid, good guys. I would love for you guys to run the C-4 name. At this point we have several options, you guys can join, and we would still keep the whole crew together, or since you guys are a little further away I will be more then happy to sponsor you guys starting your own sub-chapter. If we did that we will still ride together anyways, when we can, but you guys would have your own executive board (Prez, VP, Sec, Trs) and we would split the border in the middle (Merced) You guys are the only dudes that I would agree to split the border for. Either way, we want you with C-4. Just think about it.

NO PRESSURE.......... LMAO
C-Ya, Marc

1 - 20 of 36 Posts