Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Charger Forums, I am sure that all of you have seen our Chargers from the 2007 S.E.M.A. Automotive show. Well we have been working very hard with our suppliers to bring you a very special group buy. This is your chance to build your own C/3 edition Dodge Charger at a one time low price. This group buy is structured so that the more people who are involved the larger the discount for everyone. The kit includes a complete Grip Body Kit (front/rear fascia, rockers, mesh), C/3 edition hood and spoiler, painted any color.

The price points are below:
1-4 $3795 + Shipping
5-9 $3495 + Shipping
10+ $2995 + Shipping

This is by far the best deal around!!!. If you are interested in the group buy we will begin the list now and the group buy will end on Sunday March 16. At that point orders will be processed and discounts will be applied. If you would like to come down to our shop we will install everything for you for an additional $200.

Thanks,
Korion Morris
C/3 Motorsports Inc.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Yeah if I hadnt already just recently purchased a bunch of exterior stuff, Id definitely be down for this deal. Missed me by a few weeks!

-Pat

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Bump from me.....these guys are top notch. Bill is tha man.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Hell of a deal, I wish I had the money right now

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In order to accommodate forum members that are looking for a slightly lower price point we are also including a basic package. This package includes a complete Grip Tuning body kit (front/rear fascia, rockers, and mesh) and paint (any OEM color). The price points are below:

-1-4 $2395 + Shipping
-5-9 $2195 + Shipping
-10+ $1995 + Shipping

If you would like to add the spoiler it will be an additional $275. Hopefully this makes this deal a bit more attainable for some people. If there is anything else that we can do feel free to shoot us a PM.

Thanks,
C/3 Motorsports Team

·
Registered
329 Posts
wow....im going to have to think about this....

how much for just the spoiler possibly...this is a great deal..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Can you send me PM for pricing on your Sema Spoiler? I think that spoiler looks hot!!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Just out of curiousity where are you guys located?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts