Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed some 07 srt8 seats into an 08 se charger and the plugs were no were near matching. So I hardwired the power seats and that leaves me with one HUGE problem. The airbag light is on and I have no protection. Isn't there a way I can use a resistor or something to mimic the signal that it would normally receive to activate the airbags so the light wont come on? ANY insight on this issue would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Installed some 07 srt8 seats into an 08 se charger and the plugs were no were near matching. So I hardwired the power seats and that leaves me with one HUGE problem. The airbag light is on and I have no protection. Isn't there a way I can use a resistor or something to mimic the signal that it would normally receive to activate the airbags so the light wont come on? ANY insight on this issue would be greatly appreciated!
This is a stab in the dark... But maybe the light just needs to be reset since it was tampered with. Here are a few possibilities: It's possible the computer may need to be re-flashed, try unplugging the car battery for a while. Or unplug the airbag fuse. If these seats have airbags in them, then this could be a whole different ball game.... Hope something here may be useful! Keep us posted!:beerchug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts