Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's to leaving 2020 in the dust and kicking off 2021 the right way!

Through this weekend ONLY, we're offering up to $500 off in instant rebates on purchases made through our web store. The more you spend, the more you save. It's THAT easy! Just be sure to use promo code BYE2020 at the checkout screen!

High Horse Performance

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here's to leaving 2020 in the dust and kicking off 2021 the right way!

Through this weekend ONLY, we're offering up to $500 off in instant rebates on purchases made through our web store. The more you spend, the more you save. It's THAT easy! Just be sure to use promo code BYE2020 at the checkout screen!

High Horse Performance

Any price discounts for members , looking to purchase eibach lowering springs from you site ?

·
Vendor
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack
977 Posts
I just put 4 wheels in my cart, but the when I added the code, it said, "This coupon does not exist". I'm ready to buy 4 wheels. I emailed them too.

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack
977 Posts
They emailed me back, and said the coupon is expired. I tried another one on their site, and that was no good either. Here I am, ready to drop a stack, and they don't want it! They also wanted $160 to ship, so I'll look elsewhere.

·
Vendor
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to hear Bob. As stated in the original post, this thread was for a flash sale for that particular weekend only. There are no active sales right this second, though most annual pricing increases have yet to take effect with many manufacturers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts