Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I need some help guys as I'm still doing research about buying a Charger SRT-8 and what not(Better to be safe than sorry). Anyways I thought all I was gonna have to do was go to the local dealership(BTW: Has a butt-load of Chargers) pick one, bargain with him, pay the man the down payment, sign the papers and what not, figure out the financing, and then drive the baby home but I hear alot of yall saying you guys ordered yours from around everywhere? Can anyone help me with what I should do and what's cheaper?

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
go to carmax. they will ship your car in from anywhere in the US.

great deals, easy purchase. dealing with a regular dealer is just a waste of time and stress.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just tried them and they don't have any SRT-8s and there only Dodge dealer is in LA? Am I doin something wrong?

·
Registered
907 Posts
i'd call about 4-5 of the top dodge dealers in your area. see what they have on the lot. so you then would have 5 srt-8 that you would love to own. then start wheeling and dealing. you have 5 different dealers to earn your business. hell you don't have to leave the house if you don't want. tell the salesman from each that you are going to purchase an srt-8 within the week or that day.. depends on your ability. make them work for you...

·
Registered
853 Posts
Send e-mails to the fleet managers of several Dodge dealers and request a quote. Be prepared to travel to get the best price.

As of today (Sept. 25), the following dealers (closest to you) have 2007 SRTs in stock:

Steve White 28602, NC- 1 (Plum Crazy)
Al Samuels 76118, TX- 14
Boham 75418, TX- 3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts