Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

I need some help. I have purchased the last set of chromed 22" staggered Sevas S10's in the country (purchased through Lori & Ernie @ 402 Motoring). Front is 22 x 9 with Pirelli 265/35/22, and the Rear is 22 x 10.5 with Pirelli 295/30/22.

http://www.402motoring.com/product.php?car=Dodge Charger&itemnumber=TSNtLzBZ8mLbr8Fmf83X

Probably won't get more of these till after the first of the new year....

Here is why I need help. These Sevas are awaiting my Charger SRT8 at 402 in NJ for install, but I have found another set of 3 piece forged wheels that I have "struck a deal" on with another forum member. Anyway, since 402 Motoring doesn't stock these wheels and tires, they can't let me just cancel my order with them, because they ordered these in "specifically for me".

In short, I have an agreement to try to get these Sevas sold to someone else.

So, as a standing offer, if anyone buys this last set from 402 Motoring, I will pay that person $300 and pick up the charge for TPM sensors valued at $160 (that's $460 total savings!!!!) for doing me this favor, and freeing up my money to buy the 3 piece forged wheels I would rather have. (I have already paid 402 for the Sevas, you see, so I need my money back)

I have alerted Lori to my wishes, and they are willing to work with me, so I'll let her be the contact or this thread if there is interest on someone's part for these wheels to be bought from 402 instead of me. Pictures of these on various cars.....(Sorry to hijack your car photos...thanks to all who have posted these for my reference purposes)

Thanks In Advance everyone....

·
Registered
609 Posts
Can you change it to the Black ones?
No, actually this set of chromes are the only ones left in the country. He purchased these a few months ago when they were still available and was waiting to come up to Jersey to have them installed. The black S10's have been on backorder since early in the summer. I highly doubt that we'll see any other shipments until next spring.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really love those wheels, if you don't mind me asking what set of 3 piece are you going to?

I am trying to get these sold so that I can get a set of the GSM ID Luxury Chromed Forged Split 10 spokes in staggered 22's that another forum member has agreed to sell me, if I can get these Sevas taken care of by the 15th of this month.

Thanks,

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump...

Bump for a great deal,still no solid takers, time's a wasting...

·
Registered
689 Posts
those rims are freakin ugly
Don't be candid, tell us how you really feel. :knockout:

SRTopdog, if they were not staggered I might be on them. I can't justify spending the money to replace those rears :dead: . Maybe in a year or so when out of college but I might not even have the car then. I really like how they look on ATLSRT's car though (the black SRT).

Good luck.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump...

Bump to keep thread alive...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How much u need to get for the seva's?
If I have everything calculated correctly, I believe the wheels and tires would cost you around $2,600 SHIPPED, including the Tire Pressure Monitoring sensors. May be as much as $100 more, but I don't think so....If that interests you, let me know and I'll talk with 402 to narrow down the exact pricing for you. What zip code would you need them shipped to?

Thanks.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump for weekend traffic...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts