Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to buy a predator but cant decide if I should buy one used from a forum member or brand new from a website. Marylandspeed has a nice package deal with the interface kit and a 180 t-stat for 334.95 shipped. Forum members predators run used from about $250-$310 with no t-stat. So are there any advantages buying one brand new or should I just get one used? Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
as long as it's decoupled, you can save some coin. But some of the deals the retailers are putting together are sweet. With the recent drop in retail price, the used market hasn't caught up

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
as long as it's decoupled, you can save some coin. But some of the deals the retailers are putting together are sweet. With the recent drop in retail price, the used market hasn't caught up
I don't know if it's just me but just knowing somethings brand new makes me feel a lot better. I am leaning towards new with the t-stat from marylandspeed.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I agree unless you get the Predator for like $250 because the interface and t-stat will cost you. I bought mone as part of a pkg deal(used but came in it box with the receipt and all) so I paid like $220 for it after I sold/trade the other parts!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
i bought a used one from a fellow member here and have had no problems at all

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I wish my new one was $334 :(