Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added a few new bits on Sunday, mix of Exterior/Interior, but I'll list em all here for convenience sake.

First the spoiler. Measure measure measure!. But ended up nice

Then the OEM Sirius, Not much to see here, but I did find a nice spot on the back shelf for the antenna. Drilling holes in the trunk made me nervous enough - the roof? No way! And i really like all the extra channels so far!

Next was the 3rd brake light/scanner mode that is described elsewhere in the forum. That really looks awesome, especially at night - you have to see it in person to appreciate the effect.

Also put in a bunch of interior LED lighting. It claimed to be brighter than conventional, but I found it the opposite, certainly where the map lights were concerned. maybe I just bought cheapies...gonna have to change em fer sure.

Interesting anecdote. When I was finished, I noticed the rear passenger window would not wind down. Did not make sense, but I had never used it before, so was going to take it in for repair Monday. Later in the evening, I found the passenger side taillight disconnected (I had changed the reversing light for an LED bulb). Plugged it back in, and voila - window was working again. Who knew they were connected?

Next job is to drop thefront end and install halo/projectors...waiting for a new grille so can combine the jobs...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Nice work, congrats on all the new toys!

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Looking good. SOunds like you were busy. If you didnt have moditis before, you surely have it now. There is NOTHIN like a succesful mod to encourage more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts