Charger Forums banner

Burnout video from Power Tour...not bad for a family sedan!

2K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  radpacv 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Nice!!! :bigthumb:

Did a burnout last weekend and got my stepson to video it using my digital camera, but when I went to download the video from the camera, there was nothing there.

How disappointing....

-=FLEX=-

#4 ·
^^^ this. I had my lil sis take burnout pics but they vanished...

#11 ·
Years ago I had my little brother record me on my sport bike doing burnouts, wheelies, endoes, stoppies etc for about 10 minutes on our street. Went to look at footage and all I had was recordings of his feet and the sky. He was pausing when he should have been recording and recording when it should have been paused. I couldn't do it again becuase my neighbors would kill me.

#12 ·
Nice burn out. That the SLP line lock?

:lol:mad:FLEX and the others who have had video or pic mishaps!!!

#13 ·
I would also like to know if this is the SLP line lock. Awsome burnout.:rocker:

#14 ·
Yes indeed, the SLP linelock. The coolest 150 bucks I have spent for the car. Of course, that doesn't count the cost of tires:(

#15 ·
Or as I've heard the Mustangs call us "glorified 4-door sedans"... Didn't really hear to much more of that after the track meet.. :rolleyes:

Very nice burnout by the way :beerchug:

#18 ·
dude ur car burns them quick!!!

#19 ·
Thanks for the comments everyone. It is fun as most people don't expect that out of a "new car". Love that lock!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.