Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i live in a townhouse style apt complex and my neibors girlfriend drives a mustang. I have always been curtious to them and have never talked trash about her wont to be muscle car. But i came out of the house this morning and there is a note on my windshield. It says something to the effect "give it up u have a f-ing peace of of crap dodge car" . Now i am a patient guy and i can usually let stuff like this roll off my back but this has been burning at me all day and i have to do something for this unprevocked attack on my baby. Am not sure what to do in retaliation!

need some opinions!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
sawd off shotgun.......

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
well, start looking for the uneducated person who get's paid per "peace" :D

Screw'em, who cares...probably just trying to yank your chain, looks like they did a good job :) Blow it off...

·
Registered
225 Posts
Just keep in mind, "there is no cure for stupid".

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
and yet another mustang dumbass...

Isn't it funny too that its always a girl drivin a stang...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
she was probably on her period today....no offense ladies!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Do you know for sure that it was the Mustang owner that wrote the note? It might have been a "drive-by" note placed by a jealous "ricer" owner!

·
Registered
636 Posts
nothing, its not worth the time. When dealing with cowards you must never stoop to there level. My only suggestion would be to catch them leaving the development where you live and see if they want to play cat and mouse.........

·
Registered
342 Posts
Step 1: Find tiny pebble
Step 2: Unscrew tire valve stem cap
Step 3: Put tiny pebble in cap
Step 4: Screw cap on until you hear tiny bit of air.
Step 5: Walk away with a grin :)

Just kidding ... You should leave a note saying "You drive a Mustang ... Enough said"

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
just shrug it off man its called JEALOUSY!! just smile and think to yourself "man im so lucky to have this car and all these simple minded fools are so jealous of me" hehehe Rock on and get used to it...:grin:

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Step 1: Find tiny pebble
Step 2: Unscrew tire valve stem cap
Step 3: Put tiny pebble in cap
Step 4: Screw cap on until you hear tiny bit of air.
Step 5: Walk away with a grin :)

Just kidding ... You should leave a note saying "You drive a Mustang ... Enough said"
what he said plus do u huge burnout in there driveway.........

·
Registered
739 Posts
There's gotta be more to this story....you guys ever exchanged words or sumthin'? Overall though, blow it off...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Why does everyone back down? Why not go politely ask "Hey, what did you mean by this? Is it something I did?" I mean, if they're going to be neighbors it sucks living with/near people you don't get along. Nothing confrontational just a simple explanation ...

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Do you even know it was her/them?

Hey Snake - I really don't see it as backing down, just being the bigger person. IMHO. Not flamin' you bro, just adding my opinion.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
why don't you challenge her to a race and win. She'll probably feel suicidal after calling your car a piece of chit and loosing to it.

or just take her tags off ;)

·
Registered
862 Posts
She may be hitting on you. Her boyfriend may have some inferiority issues (if you know what I mean). How does she look? Please post pics.

·
Registered
8,993 Posts
She may be hitting on you. Her boyfriend may have some inferiority issues (if you know what I mean). How does she look? Please post pics.
He already said it is his neighbor's Girlfriend! He doesn't need to go looking for MORE trouble! ;) Esp. if he has to park his car outside all the time!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I say find out if it was them, and if it was challenge her to a race. After you smoke her rustang just laugh at her every time you see her. Or you could just sock her in the eye for touching your car to begin with. JUST KIDDING!!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just blow it off. Obviouisly it's suck a piece of crap that they have to look at it everytime. Meaning that they don't think it's a piece of crap and are probably jelous. I would pay close attention it may not be a note on the window but a note written into the side of your vehicle.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts