·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Jeez - what a waste.....:smoke:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Arfur, I know I am kinda new around here..but I have read a lot of old threads and just have to ask you. Why are you so negative when it comes to 22" and bigger wheels? If you don't like them then that is cool with me, but why post the ngative comments every time someone has something to say about them? I dont see you commenting about what a waste it is when people are burning the rubber off stock 18" rims and so on. So why waste a few key strokes because this one is about 22's?

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Arfur, I know I am kinda new around here..but I have read a lot of old threads and just have to ask you. Why are you so negative when it comes to 22" and bigger wheels? If you don't like them then that is cool with me, but why post the ngative comments every time someone has something to say about them? I dont see you commenting about what a waste it is when people are burning the rubber off stock 18" rims and so on. So why waste a few key strokes because this one is about 22's?
OK N00B - listen up! :)

1) I was talking about ripping to shreds what must have been an expensive set of tyres.

2) I was not in any way complaining about 22in rims in this instance - but rather the chitty way they were being treated!

237) I have previously stated that doing that kind of thing is kinda dumb - on ANY wheel/tyre combo.

183464) My initial post was clearly misleading - my bad.

Just because I don't agree with 22's being on a Charger does not mean I don't have mechanical sympathy for them if they are being abused. Hope this clears it all up.

:)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not upset about your post in any way. Clearly I misunderstood your post after reading numerous previous posts regarding your feelings about larger sized wheel set ups. :lol:

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Arfur Is Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
I am not upset about your post in any way. Clearly I misunderstood your post after reading numerous previous posts regarding your feelings about larger sized wheel set ups. :lol:
Yeah - I'm a grumpy barsteward most of the time! :grin:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hhehehehehehahaha
I would state that I think 22" wheels are too big, but then that would mean that I agree with Arfur and I'm not certain I want to go there.

:alien:

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I think burnouts are fun.... yes they lower the thread life considerably but then again people smoke and drink (not me, my vise is strippers and poker) for fun too. Key is everything in moderation.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
^^a recent post^^

In arfur's defense, he's not always a grumpy barstward!! :grin: Although...the comment was about some little "20's :wink:
Precisely.. ;) :grin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts