Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
I thought I'd throw this out there, it happened at our monthly meet & greet last weekend. We were just wrapping things up and Steves Badazz Bee atracted a Bee of another brand. It was one of the new Camaro Transformer edtion Bumble Bees, it had 76 miles on it and it looked like grandpa was out for a spin and just stopped by. He said they were making 1100 of these and all it had on it was a bunch of stickers and badges and not much extra but I thought it was a good comparison next to the Super Bee... I DID notice it didn't have much of a stinger on it...LOL.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Wow That Charger blows the doors off that Camaro! Awesome pic!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Bees

yep even with the 4 door thing it is still better looking then the camaro was hot 2 years ago but.... its wearing off, the charger is timeless IMHO I just like the lines off the charger better

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I like the Camaro but I dont think that is any special edition. Its just a yellow Camaro

·
Registered
145 Posts
thats just an upbadge package you could order on any camaro. that yellow isnt even the rite color to match the movie car. the movie car has a lil more goldish brown or honey color mixed into it. i got to see one of the bees and the barricade mustang at an art show that was displaying movie props and memorabilia, the mustang was really nice

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Not to mention the transformer car had a fully functional hood scoop and the ones being produced just have a false hood slash

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I think the Charger looks better!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well,
First off I didn't like the safety yellow, much too light, and yes it was a normal RS Camaro with the Transformer edition option which is just some badges and some interior items. But what got me was the interior room, there was none, I stand 6' 6" and I fit nicely in a Charger, but I wouldn't fit in the Camaro..
And don't hate on what Steve did to HIS Charger, if you saw it up close and heard it and saw how it performs, you might just want to take back your words. I LOVE what he did to it, and if I had the money and brains I'd want it to stand out from the rest also....

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
yeah side by side the charger does look better. hey if he likes the decals i say go for it if it makes you happy. your the one that has to like it . yeah the craparo is not made for tall people or wide people. i almost dislocated my shoulder when i closed the door and almost broke my neck getting in.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Charger looks better. I'm not being a homer either. Just look at them. Even the Challenger is better looking. The SS Camaro may be a beast, but if not for Transformers, the hype would not be as strong.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts