1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
529 Posts
That has been known for some time now. Very nicelooking system indeed.
I wonder if they've been able to tune it?

·
Registered
846 Posts
This Magnum appeared at SEMA with a what looks like a Magnasun Supercharger, dunno how well it runs and if its doing any good as it's supposed to as on the MagnaCharged LS1, but looks alot better than the Vortech and GSM style chargers...

But the Bullet Supercharger is one clean looking setup... Plus it claims a 50% upgrade in power on the 5.7 on 6lbs... Not bad really, SRT Territory...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Id be happy with ANY freakin' supercharger that works! Geesh! Im so sick and tired of hearing that our cars dont have a strong bottom end and that are internals dont stand up to the pressure well, blah blah blah! What was Dodge doing when they built these engines?!?!? Hemis are supposed to be tough!

Sorry, now that Ive gotten that out.... I wonder why the pics of that Magnum at SEMA doesnt show the car with a hood on it---probably because a normal hood wont close over that thing! 50% incrase is a tough claim to make, but that would be awesome if its true. Lets see some evidence! Ive got about 6000 miles on my car now.... by the time its hits 36000 and the warranty is up, Im definitely hoping a reliable system will be on the market!

-Pat

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Id be happy with ANY freakin' supercharger that works! Geesh! Im so sick and tired of hearing that our cars dont have a strong bottom end and that are internals dont stand up to the pressure well, blah blah blah! What was Dodge doing when they built these engines?!?!? Hemis are supposed to be tough!

Sorry, now that Ive gotten that out.... I wonder why the pics of that Magnum at SEMA doesnt show the car with a hood on it---probably because a normal hood wont close over that thing! 50% incrase is a tough claim to make, but that would be awesome if its true. Lets see some evidence! Ive got about 6000 miles on my car now.... by the time its hits 36000 and the warranty is up, Im definitely hoping a reliable system will be on the market!

-Pat

Hey our bottom end is weak. hahaha. anywhos, just replace the pistons. Shoot if you got 8 g's for a gsm or whatever drop another g in better pistons that dont have the piston rings so close to the top of the piston, and call it done. I think it was jason at 402 that told me about some diamond brand pistons. do it.

Oh by the way top pic, looking a little g**. Love the mag from the sema show though. Seems so ford of us wanting superchargers when dodge hasnt put a blower on anything stock. Its either high displacement or mistu turbos.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Hey our bottom end is weak. hahaha. anywhos, just replace the pistons. Shoot if you got 8 g's for a gsm or whatever drop another g in better pistons that dont have the piston rings so close to the top of the piston, and call it done. I think it was jason at 402 that told me about some diamond brand pistons. do it. .

bro you can get any company to make custom pistons its not that hard most have a form to fill out the specs that you need but if your gonna do pistson why not crank an rods too! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.