Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey fellas/ladies

We've been kicking around getting together for a while and I figured I'd set something up to get us together again.

I'll leave the time open, but I'm thinking 7pm. We can finazlize the time some time later this week after some people chime in.

It'll be at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Middletown Delaware. :beerchug:

PM me if you need directions or would like to meet up. I don't live far from there so I can meet someone at the RT1 exit if you are coming from the north.

For those of you that have not been to a BWW before, they've got some a$$ kickin' sauce called "Blazin'" that Trev got last time and didn't even break a sweat. I cried like a b!tch...

Anyhow - I hope to see some people there.

Here's who we have.

1. mywhitecharger
2. fullycharged
3. funkdoctor
4. Exzaber (maybe)
5. chargertrev
6. Kayla (maybe)
7. invictusrt8 (maybe)

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hey fellas/ladies

We've been kicking around getting together for a while and I figured I'd set something up to get us together again.

I'll leave the time open, but I'm thinking 7pm. We can finazlize the time some time later this week after some people chime in.

It'll be at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Middletown Delaware. :beerchug:

PM me if you need directions or would like to meet up. I don't live far from there so I can meet someone at the RT1 exit if you are coming from the north.

For those of you that have not been to a BWW before, they've got some a$$ kickin' sauce called "Blazin'" that Trev got last time and didn't even break a sweat. I cried like a b!tch...

Anyhow - I hope to see some people there.

Here's who we have.

1. mywhitecharger
2. fullycharged
same here anyone need directions or want to meet up I can help as well

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right on!

I can't wait for my wednesday night tatt or my thursday night drinks!!!!

You want to meet up before hand and head over together?

·
Registered
935 Posts
yeah absolutely keep in touch with me throughout the week. I will try to make it up to the tattoo on wed.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I am down...I'll send a PM tomorrow evening.

If someone can get me the addy...it would be helpful...but I can do it myself....i am just lazy.

·
Registered
261 Posts
sounds kool.. as of right this min me and wife should be able to make it.. so i will be a maybe .. let you know deff begining of next week..

·
Registered
261 Posts
actually there is a track Meet we have set up down here its called Gruge night . its on a wed.. runs from 5 to 9 drag raceing.. next one is in sept.. i will post more info when i get home.. other then that have a few other things goin on.. working or a rally threw Ocean City.. Possible some "Friendly" Rice eating lol.... cuz thats all we have down here .. there is like 4 chargers and rest is rice.. "Steak Tips and Rice" lol neway will post more info like i said when i get home....

·
Registered
935 Posts
actually there is a track Meet we have set up down here its called Gruge night . its on a wed.. runs from 5 to 9 drag raceing.. next one is in sept.. i will post more info when i get home.. other then that have a few other things goin on.. working or a rally threw Ocean City.. Possible some "Friendly" Rice eating lol.... cuz thats all we have down here .. there is like 4 chargers and rest is rice.. "Steak Tips and Rice" lol neway will post more info like i said when i get home....
cool bro let us know

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
next grudge night is September 16th at US 13 Dragway

it'd be cool if we could meet up somewhere before hand and rally there. i'll talk with exzaber and see if there's any good legal locations to meet at. he'll correct me if im wrong but i believe gates open at 5 or 6 to get in.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Busy man....BUSY, Time for the jeep lol

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
where are the gudz'z?

does anyone know if thet are okay?

also i might bring a neighboring family.
a white challenger - the mom
a black cobalt ss - the young son
a black mustang g/t - the old son

i mentioned it to them and the whole fam seemed interested....we will be nice to non mopar owners....right?!

however, wait until i confirm before adding them to the list. I should see them within the next two days driving by the house.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey funk - I'm all about bringing more people. I can try and get there early to get a table. I think there will be an eagles game next Thursday so seats may be hard to come by. I'll get there early.

I wouldn't mind checking out a Challenger.

I haven't heard from the Gudz'z at all. I did see Ken at a Jimmy Buffet concert a few weeks back so hopefully he and his wife will come along.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Hey funk - I'm all about bringing more people. I can try and get there early to get a table. I think there will be an eagles game next Thursday so seats may be hard to come by. I'll get there early.

I wouldn't mind checking out a Challenger.

I haven't heard from the Gudz'z at all. I did see Ken at a Jimmy Buffet concert a few weeks back so hopefully he and his wife will come along.

Sup..... Just talked to John yesterday, they have a lot going on right now so I don't think they will be able to make it but who knows..... As for the wife and I we are a maybe.... I have to work till 6 but we might be able to come after I get off work. :)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It would be great to see you guys there! Maybe to celebrate your 22nd anniversary ;) My wife still makes fun of me for that :)

Take care.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts