Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I like charger and it is my dream car. If my budget allows, of course I will choose hellcat... However, my budget is 28000. I tried different styles of charger and select the the 2015 SXT RWD and 2015 SE AWD.
I got quotas from AutoPriceShare and asked local dealer to match them. The best price I got for these two styles are: 2015 SXT RWD $26536 ($3500 off MSRP) or 2015 SE AWD $27336 ($4600 off MSRP).
Basically, these two prices are the the maximum I can afford. Before I make the decision, I want to listen some suggestions from the current owners of charger. Which one should I choose?

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Personally I'd get the SXT because I'd rather have some of the extra gadgets than the SE offers. However I can see a very good argument for the SE, because you can add gadgets later, but you're not adding AWD to the SXT later down the road. It's a very person specific question. Both are going to be similarly (not identically) equipped so the difference isn't going to be huge between the two. You need to ask yourself if the features from one are worth giving up for features on the other.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
If you do not have much snow, I would get the one that has the most options/extras on the car. Does the SXT have leather? NAV? Without knowing the options on each, it is hard to tell which one is the best priced. You can't go wrong with either car with the Dodge discounts. Good luck!

·
Registered
31 Posts
How much did you end up getting the RWD SXT for? I am in NJ and looking at my options as I plan on buying either a 14 SXT or 15 SE as my budget is 25k

·
Registered
169 Posts
How much did you end up getting the RWD SXT for? I am in NJ and looking at my options as I plan on buying either a 14 SXT or 15 SE as my budget is 25k
The OP stated that he could get the car for $26536. Which is about 3500, under MSRP (29,985 for SXT). You could try to get your local dealer to go lower but that might be a bit difficult. You could also go with last years model or even older for less. I bought my 2009 RT, in 2012, for $20,000. It wasn't a new model, but it had more features that I would have been able to afford in the new model. So I would suggest looking at used cars if you're budget is limited. You could probably get a better 2013 or 2014 with low miles for the same money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts