Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Billet Techs new shift inserts for the 09 are amazing! i just got mine in yesterday and had it on about 45 seconds after opaning the box... i put it on at the mail box hahaha. took some pic in my garage, and now im a bt junkie! catchcan on the way, and more when im not broke.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I agree, I'm getting a polished one!

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
WTF are you waiting for? :slap:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my reply

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I love my shift insert. Mine is black with no engraving and no holes. No1 knows which gear I'm in now.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Damn they suck............

...........they make you spend all your money with them :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
seriously if everybody had a charger i would put bt behind the bad economy... everybody would be in debt to them and there crack! i cant wait for my catchcan!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks sweet...

Does anything need to be removed first or does it just go on with double-sided tape right over the factory plate?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just goes strait on it has three strips of tape just pull the backing off and your done 1 min max

·
Registered
113 Posts
I got mine for my 08 daytona about a month ago and the adhesive isnt holding anymore in the heat. I have to keep pushing the shift plate down to re stick it on.

·
Registered
113 Posts
OK it's been about a year since I've had the shift plate on and I DO NOT recommend them for 08 and above Chargers. I finally got tired of having to try and get the right side of the plate to stick down every time i got into my car. Basically, the shift plate needs to be bent slightly in order to stick down because it is slanted underneath. I pulled the whole thing up and tried to clean all the tape residue off but it was nearly impossible.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts