Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gang,

there has been some break down recently on some of the custom work being done here. The communication chain between us and the customer on some orders has been lacking.

We have buttoned up the hole between the shop and the office to be sure that renderings are sent only from one location and not us just assuming the shop sent it out to the customer.

On behalf of the team here I want to apologize to any one this has effected and left a bad taste in your mouth. I know of at least 3 members here that we did not follow up with after the order was placed, and a few non-forum members as well.

Thank you.

Heidi & the team at BT

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I still love you Heidi! oh and BT too! lol

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
hi guys quick question i tried tracking my order on line and it wont give me any info..
order #4415

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi guys quick question i tried tracking my order on line and it wont give me any info..
order #4415

Hi thank you for the business. USPS is notorious for our customers in Canada not updating the tracking info. The paperwork was done on the 1st and shipping on the 2nd from here. I have seen delivery in as little a 3 days and as lone as 20. Don't be alarmed, I would imagine the box will show up this weekend for you.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
thanks for your quick reply...heard nothin but good things about you guys..just lookin forward to gettin my cach can...

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Sok Heidi. You guys have set the customer service bar so high that a few slipups are minute in the overall of your company. You've still got my support 110%

·
Super Moderator
11,599 Posts
USPS is notorious for our customers in Canada not updating the tracking info.
That is 100% true.

Don't panic.

I have bought many many things from BT (as well as other US vendors) and there is NEVER any update on the USPS tracking system for packages sent to Canada.

And I have seen items arrive in about a week, but take as long as almost three weeks.

So in short: hurry up and wait, but feel free to pester your Canada Post Letter Carrier. I always do. But then again...he's my neighbor. :biggrinjester:

Keep up the good work, BT. :clap:

:beerchug:

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
I hope I'm not on that list! As I wrote to Chris the other day, I'm completely blown away by the quality and precision your team put into my new custom emblem. Wow!!

Thanks so much!! I'd like to buy a "virtual" round for the good folks at BT :beerchug:

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
We still love BT! :)

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
most vendors deny responsibility for anything they do

you guys apologize for things noone even noticed happened :biggrin:

If there is a bad taste in anyones mouth its only because our catch cans are so shiny we lick them everytime we see them

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Mental picture of Nick licking his catch can....*shivers*

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
does this help :grin:

next time i'll check and make sure the thing isnt 100 degrees prior to doing that ^^^^^^^
:lol:

hard to shoot a pic at 1030 at night with your tongue and cell phone that way, however surprisingly , it tasted quite good

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Lol. Omg that pic is getting saved for ever

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
takes a lot to publicly apologize - i am one of those customers, i am still waiting on the design for my hood ornament. it has been well over a month. (just went back through my emails and the last one from you was may 22 from hiedi saying you would get it to me within a week) since i never heard back i went a different way. i did write you guys off for that lack of communication. since the apology i have regained respect for you guys and will consider getting a catch can for starters and see how it goes.

Gabe

1 - 20 of 31 Posts