Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys - first off let me say that I have had this on my car since CHRISTMAS!! I am just now getting the pics uploaded. I could not be more pleased with this piece - it's my favorite part of the whole car! THANK YOU BT!!!

I also would like to say that I appreciate all of your input on getting this thing to finally happen. About a year ago I started posting ideas for the Thundercats logo and you all gave me some great input. Well I am proud to say/show you what has been on my car for 7 months now :)

My only complaint so far is that it has faded quite a bit. I'm sure there is some special cleaning or something that I am missing. Any ideas?

What do you guys think about it?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
looks good.. gotta love BT..:beerchug:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
I remember you posting about that...Looking good, don't know about the fading. I had my stock Ram head painted BB. BT ROCKS!!

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
That's awsome.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I remember seeing the emblem before it was on the car but it looks great on the ride.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I remember seeing the emblem before it was on the car but it looks great on the ride.
You mean this pic:

I absolutely love this! BT made my year when I got this in the mail!!

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
The badge looks great dude .... BT rocks !

I heard that BT recommends WD40 for cleaning and to restore faded badges.

Looks good... How did you get the ram emblem out without damaging the paint?
It's only held in place with a flimsy nut from the back side ... accessible after you remove the 2 little black covers above the radiator, right under the hood :

the 2 pieces with red X's on them :

Attachments

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
looking good... i remember I waxed mine with ice turtle wax and I had no fading...isn't that a no no though:slap::cowsmile:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've used a little mineral oil on mine and so far so good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts