Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks BT Dan and someone who has become family to BT as well as our performance beta tester Scott (1fst4dr) will be out and about at SEMA from the 30th and leaving early on the 2nd. If you are going, PM me and I will give you Dan's cell in case you would like to meet up with team BT. The boys will be at the MGM.

We also will have several cars sporting BT wares at SEMA, with one of the BT show case cars at the DUB booth.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
damn Sound you should have told us! The Vegas Chargers would have loved to have hung out with ya.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
you dont want to hang out with me!! YOU'LL end up married/in jail/or broke! OR all 3 :lol: did i ever tell you all the story about me and a toyo tire girl at SEMA 2 YEARS AGO were she yelled at me for touching her in the wrong place by mistake:grin: AND she was wearing a mic and half of the show heard it!!!!! how about 4 months later shes living with me a ft lauderdale and i cant shake her loose.:( thats how it all starts-first they think your a jerk and then they love you to death. TO DEATH DO YOU PART-and i'm hoping he'll visit me soon :lol: j/k

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I am already married AND broke, so what's a stay in the slammer? Anyways, gonna hook up with the BT guys at SEMA if I can find them. Dont know which days I will be there but have passes. Heidi, you should have found a way to get out here dang it!

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
You all are lucky! I would really like to get out there and check out the show in person one year. Guess I will have to wait for the SPEED or Discovery Channel to show the highlights. :( :( :(

1 - 20 of 35 Posts