Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup.

Diff broke, so they replaced it, and then the u-joint was broken from the diff, so they replaced that, but before they did, it broke the new diff, and now... the cross-member is busted, so they're bringing in a whole new one.

I've been able to drive a Corolla, a Malibu, and a Sebring. I finally demanded a 300 (V6.. pretty peppy!).

I pay to have my car in the shop.

I hate what SRT did with these things, because the PS pump broke from doing a burn-out, VERY ***. The diff broke from doing a burn-out, VERY ***. The car is in the shop, more than on the road, VERY ***. This car SEEMS to be VERY FAST, look VERY GOOD, but acts VERY ***.

How do I call Chrysler and say, "Excuse, but my car is VERY ***, I want my money back."

?

:(

I miss my damned Charger :cry:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Try avoiding full lock on your steering wheel while doing donuts.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd agree with both posts, if this wasn't an SRT8 425HP Car. But it is, and should have been designed to withstand itself. No mods, and just using the accelerator, shouldn't break a car, whether I'm moving already or not.

As for burn outs while turning......... full wheel lock? Ever done a burn out?

I didn't buy the SRT to drive it like a grandmother, but it was designed to be driven by a grandmother. That is my reason for this post.

I love Dodge, and even more so SRT... but realistically, they screwed up big time with the weak points in this car. I could be fine with bad tie rods, or leaky trannies, or bad sun roofs, or faulty brakes, or bad coolant... (oh wait a second) but actual DRIVE TRAIN issues! Big mistake to have made.

Just a rant...

I'm really just ticked that I never get to drive my car cause Dodge service guys don't fix it completely when it's broken. They tried to rent me a Pontiac Wave.................. that car is smaller than the trunk of the Charger. Even if I drove a V6 Charger, I wouldnt' expect to be given a Wave....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts