Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my 06 dodge charger rt with 22's wheels and pirellis its finally done cosmetically i tried to keep the wheels simple to go wit the vibe of the car and they look kinda old school know what i mean i also have performance upgrades done but rite now im just lookin for comments on the cosmetics so whats up love or hate it post up

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks real good and clean, too bad you have to have that plate on the front end! I like the rims, now you just gotta set that body down on 'em with some coilovers!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
this is my 06 dodge charger rt with 22's wheels and pirellis its finally done cosmetically i tried to keep the wheels simple to go wit the vibe of the car and they look kinda old school know what i mean i also have performance upgrades done but rite now im just lookin for comments on the cosmetics so whats up love or hate it post up
Love the hood. I don't like 22's or most aftermarket rims on this car but you got the right idea trying to keep it simple. Not bad at all.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks real good and clean, too bad you have to have that plate on the front end! I like the rims, now you just gotta set that body down on 'em with some coilovers!
yeah i had the front plate off but the police kept harrassing me. I actually probably going to drop the car next summer just gotta find the best way to go without breaking the bank. Yeah those rims can only be purchased from certain places so I know I wont see anybody else in my town with them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love the hood. I don't like 22's or most aftermarket rims on this car but you got the right idea trying to keep it simple. Not bad at all.
Yeah I really dont like the real busy crazy lookin rims especially for somethin like this you cant go wrong with the 5 spoke.

·
Registered
108 Posts
ha ha ha, looks good thinking of blacking out my grill too

·
Registered
706 Posts
Is that the SRT hood or aftermarket? Where did you get it? Looks nice..

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Like the look of the car with the exception of the rims. I am not a big aftermarket wheel guy, unless they are black on black on a black car. :)

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
VERY nice. I'm another one who doesn't like most aftermarket rims--I don't like the pimped out look. You made an excellent choice, not too much, and somewhat reminiscent of the SRT8 wheel. She looks real nice.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
x 3 for most aftermarket rims. Only upgrade I'll do rim-wise from the R/T rims is the OEM SRTs.

I myself am a fan of the "less is more" look. You've pretty much done what I want to do. Nice, clean look; not too busy yet not boring by a long shot.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Yeah looking good. You can never go wrong with the five star rims. They are my favorite.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Liquid Metal

Sharp Ride
I too like the clean/simple look
are thoses wheels Liquid Metal Lithium 5 I was just looking at a set of 20x9
i like the look on the silver Charger without the door molding.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sharp Ride
I too like the clean/simple look
are thoses wheels Liquid Metal Lithium 5 I was just looking at a set of 20x9
i like the look on the silver Charger without the door molding.
yeah im scared to take the door moldings off because i dont want any dings but i do like the look better with them off. the wheels r regency style 606 5 spoke chrome 22x9.5 they also come in black which is what i was originally going to get but the bling king in me stopped that they are hard to find but pdk wheels has them

1 - 20 of 29 Posts