Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone interested in going?? I am checking to see if late models are welcomed. I am pretty sure they are. The club will be closing down the street. :)

Bristol Auto Club, LTD.
Presents
The Harvey Wilson Memorial
Downtown Bristol Street Festival & Auto Show

Saturday, September 22nd, 2007
Rain Date October 6th, 2007
3:00 pm to 8:00 pm​

Live bands will perform on the street.
Food and Refreshments will be available from local restaurants and organizations in booths located along North Main Street.

Trophies to be Awarded throughout the Evening
$5 Entry Fee for all Vehicles

The Event is FREE to the General Public

1. bob159
3. 1finecharger ??
4. BGarner ??

·
Registered
641 Posts
How far is Sprinfield to Bristol?

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't been to a show yet, (Even though I live down the road), but every Saturday there is a car show there. This is one of their bigger ones. Something different to try.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Is there an address you can post for the show??

·
Registered
642 Posts
im actually off on a weekend this might be a good group thing

·
Registered
820 Posts
The only thing I can see stopping me from making it other than the weather would be work. So add me to the list. :yes:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
How was it??
If it's the one at night, usually there anywhere between 50 - 100 cars, they play music and alot of the people belong to a car club. Haven't been there in awhile but Lonewolf & Mrs. Mopar went last month and said it was an easy going night. Great night to meet & greet, as well as take the family out. Now that I think of it, I might be thinking of the weekly cruise nights they have-this must be the show during the day>>

·
Registered
642 Posts
If it's the one at night, usually there anywhere between 50 - 100 cars, they play music and alot of the people belong to a car club. Haven't been there in awhile but Lonewolf & Mrs. Mopar went last month and said it was an easy going night. Great night to meet & greet, as well as take the family out. Now that I think of it, I might be thinking of the weekly cruise nights they have-this must be the show during the day>>
just checked site this is special show 3-8pm
there cruises are at a mall (but yes normally on sat )

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The show you are speaking of I believe is the one that is held every saturday at the Bristol Centre Mall parking lot. This show is a special show that they will be closing the street that the parking lot is on. It tends to be a pretty big show.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
The show you are speaking of I believe is the one that is held every saturday at the Bristol Centre Mall parking lot. This show is a special show that they will be closing the street that the parking lot is on. It tends to be a pretty big show.
thank you for updating me, I wasn't sure but wanted to check since I htink it is run by the same people who put the cruise on, sorry mind is on other thread. I will check back on updates with this one, I am going to try to make it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well from the looks of it, just 3 of us so far. Oh well I think it will be a good time to just sit by your car and shoot the crap. Check out the food and other cars there as well. I think I know why more people don't want to come though, but I will keep that to myself.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Well from the looks of it, just 3 of us so far. Oh well I think it will be a good time to just sit by your car and shoot the crap. Check out the food and other cars there as well. I think I know why more people don't want to come though, but I will keep that to myself.
Why is that Bob? There are alot of busy weekends going on. There is this weekend at New England Dragway in N H. Then the 29th is another big show/racing event at Lebanon Valley, Mopars at the Valley. There is still a week to go.

Gary

·
Registered
519 Posts
Probably because they have other plans, or dont' have the time, or are worried about their car being touched, maybe they shun the crowd, or their spouse won't let them go this time, or maybe they just don't want to get involved, or perhaps simply take a break. To some it means a lot to be there, to others it means very little. Some people like to be out, others are more reserved. I am sure there are many different reasons for joining, and for staying home, we all have them. In my case, I've decided to step back and take more of a "wait and see stance" for the moment.

It gets a little tricky when people assume, though.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts