Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about decals for my charger for a long time, unfortunately I can't settle on which color would look best on my Brilliant Black R/T. As far as which decals to go with, I'm pretty sure I want the rocker stripe and the superbee style quarter panel decals. The thing is I really dont want it to be too loud so pink/red/blue or anything like that is out of the question.

So I'm asking you, the CF community to post your pics of BB chargers with decals. The more the better. I'd like to get a good idea of how various color decals look on the Black chargers.

Lets see those pics!!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I considered that... thing is, I want to be subtle, but not that subtle. I don't like the fact that you can only see the flat black decals in certain light.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I have the flat black Stinger type from Ridergraphix on mine. It has Charger R/T on it. I like it. It has a ghost effect to it. I'll try and get some pic for you when I get off work.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the flat black Stinger type from Ridergraphix on mine. It has Charger R/T on it. I like it. It has a ghost effect to it. I'll try and get some pic for you when I get off work.
THX, I'd appreciate that.

Come on guys!! no1 out there has a BB charger with decals on it?? :confused:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
120 Posts
I asked Brian from Ridergraphix for similar photos. He did send me this one. It's Matte Black on Black, however it's on a Mustang. I too am thinking of adding Matte Black decals to my BB.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
You mean like this?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Here's a few of the one you've seen, but different angles:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Two questions - First, am I seeing that you have rally stripes that will work for the SRT hood? Second, were these rally stripes really done right over the sun roof?

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
My last Charger was a 06 R/T in Brilliant Black. I cut my own designs on Avery Shade Shifter 7yr vinyl (Purple/Cyan). It's very subtle from a distance, and even up close, it blends in clean with the factory XR metal flake. All of my buddies liked the fact that as you looked at it from different angles, it changed from deep metallic blue-green to deep metallic purple like a trippy chameleon. I’m sure you could get anyone who sells stock vinyl to cut this stuff for you. The only down side is that it costs around $4/Sq. Ft., quite a bit more than standard monotone vinyl. You asked for options, and this is what I like the most.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I like PortCity's car though I doubt I will do any graphics. I have the SRT replicas like him and I like the way the paint shines with the wheels and do not want to break that with the flat black.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Pics don't do my car justice, I actually hate how the pics look. You have to see it in person. People love the flat black on my car, jaws drop all the time:)

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Absolutely beautiful rain pics. I normally don't like the bee stripe on the new chargers due to the alignment of the tails, but this one looks really good. Speaking of which, you should tint them. I think it would finish off the look.

I may go with the stripe, but I dont think I like the silver color personally. Looks good on yours but not 4 me. I want to be even more subtle, lol.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts