Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Widebody
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was afraid I would regret leaving off anything so I ordered all the packages in my Charger SPWB including the carbon fiber and interior appearance packages.

Two question…

1. Does anyone else have the carbon fiber package? Does it look good? Does it make the a/c surround look even more plain?

2. In the interior appearance package, are the bright sills just bright finished or are they actually illuminated?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
1,272 Posts
The carbon fiber interior package is really nice. I don't now about the Bright Sills being illuminated, I don't think they are.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I got the carbon fiber package and yes, it does look nice. I've NEVER opted for the bright sills though. I always find them on their own without the upgraded carpets much cheaper from other MOPAR sources. I prefer the Weathertech rubber floor mats over rugs anyway since they actually protect everything better. The bright sills are not illuminated.

·
Registered
2021 Charger SP-Dynamics
21 Posts
Funny, I was going to ask that question about the Carbon package myself. It obviously spruces up the rather plain dashboards on the Charger, along with the suede headliner. Would you justify spending the additional $1500 for those two upgrades again vs, dropping the $ on a performance upgrade? Thinking about checking that box on my next factory order but I'm seriously on the fence. Thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Funny, I was going to ask that question about the Carbon package myself. It obviously spruces up the rather plain dashboards on the Charger, along with the suede headliner. Would you justify spending the additional $1500 for those two upgrades again vs, dropping the $ on a performance upgrade? Thinking about checking that box on my next factory order but I'm seriously on the fence. Thanks
I ended up with the package as a result of buying a car that the original guy that ordered it backed out of. Normally, I would not have sprung for it, but it does dress everything up a lot. I'd rather have it, then not have it, given a choice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got the CF too and it looks great. I can't understand why they didn't include the piece that covers the AC panel though. Makes no sense.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I got all the packages just so I would not regret not getting something later. The only things I did not add on was a engine heater, cargo net, or body graphics or blacked out pieces. I mean, c'mon...$1900 for a flat black hood? A local shop would cost a few hundred bucks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I got all the packages just so I would not regret not getting something later. The only things I did not add on was a engine heater, cargo net, or body graphics or blacked out pieces. I mean, c'mon...$1900 for a flat black hood? A local shop would cost a few hundred bucks.
LOL, I got the flat black hood along with the carbon fiber dash that I normally would never have ordered. I agree the hood could be vinyl wrapped for a few hundred dollars, but I doubt it could be painted for that amount. As far as the stripes and such, that can be done aftermarket cheaper, which is what I did. No engine heater needed in FL.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL, I got the flat black hood along with the carbon fiber dash that I normally would never have ordered. I agree the hood could be vinyl wrapped for a few hundred dollars, but I doubt it could be painted for that amount. As far as the stripes and such, that can be done aftermarket cheaper, which is what I did. No engine heater needed in FL.
Just had the hood on my truck professionally painted flat black for $310

·
Registered
134 Posts
That's a great price and I'd go that route if the car didn't come with a rather expensive painted hood already. I normally order everything exactly the way I want it, otherwise I'd do what you did, but not vinyl.

·
Registered
751 Posts
The suede headliner is really nice. The wife wanted the package so I got it along with the HK audio. No regrets.

Passed on the cyclops eye on the front as I couldn’t get passed the look. My GM has it but no obvious eye And also has a suede headliner.

Even the sunroof is nice. I vent it to hear the exhaust thumping better.

I‘m thinking of getting the Zauto Inactive Exhaust to keep the exhaust valve always open for all SRT modesso I’m not driving in Track all the time. Only thing is the Tazer is only $60 more But not sure about mucking with that on a widebody.

·
Registered
751 Posts
It’s not too bad, barely notice it here. Most psychological ;)

They shrunk it down in size on the RAM recently.

Waiting to see what Hemi Muscle does with his sills. He mentioned doing something as he had something on the old R/T.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts