Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone was planning to use specklers services to track your car through the plant, you cant.

this was posted by speckler:

OK guys I know you are all waiting patiently for your cars and the majority of you have been great about it, we have been doing our best to keep you updated but it really kind of bugs me when I get hauled aside at work by upper management about customers (who are using this site) calling into the plant to get and/or try to verify information that we provide as a service here ( management did not know about this aspect of our site). the big problem is that now they are ticked and being hard to deal with because it is causing a disruption in the office, I have been told not to devuldge information regarding the cars or build process and I fear that eventually I may be disciplined or even canned because of this. For this reason I will no longer be taking on VINs to check and will be only allowing those that already have your vins in, a last opportunity to get a certificate, but you will have to order it within the next week or so. I will fulfill the orders placed and continue to check the VINs on the list till they are built but that will be it. Sorry for the sudden change but my liveleyhood is at stake here.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Damn! That sure is a fine way to mess up a good thing. Don't people think before they do stupid things? No, I guess not. I answered my own question. Stupid is as stupid does.

·
Registered
245 Posts
This is too bad. Speckler kept me posted better than anyone else did. I feel sorry for the people that were planning on using him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts