Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Brampton plant "geared-up" now ? It seems like my Daytona is moving pretty quickly. I ordered on 7-27, and hit D-1 status yesterday, with an approximate build date of Aug 29. I was agonizing over a very long wait from some other posts I've read. Maybe their really on track now and moving them along quicker...... No, I didn't order the protection package. Maybe their trying to get the Go ManGo's done to start the Top Banana???

Ordered 7-27-05 Daytona
D-1 status as of 8-4-05

Options: Sunroof, Navigation, Electronics Convienence Group, Sirius, Smokers group, (gonna do the aftermarket U-Connect from dealer).

MSRP: $36,195.
PAID: $33,577. my dealer matched another dealer offering $100. over invoice on ALL chargers. If you would like to see "that" dealer go to www.gregorydodge.com

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Our cars were ordered the same day... Mine's a R/T with RT and Pro Pack.. I'm still waiting on a VIN. The dealer told me that Dodge won't do VIN's on cars ordered after 7/21 with the Protection Pack untill the release of the option for production.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats why I didn't go with the Pro Pak. There's no telling when it's gonna open up for that option, and I just couldn't wait.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I think so,
I called the customer service line Monday and was told my car was scheduled for production next week. From the Brampton assemble site I was told my VIN was through paint on 8/3.
I called the customer service line today and was told my car was complete pending final inspection.

I hope it gets here next week.
________
Ginnger cam

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I'd love to be in your position of getting the can but I can wait. Actualy the longer I wait the easier it will be to drop a large chunk for the down payment. I should have some money available mid November or early December if a few deals go through. I would rather have a cushion than stroke a check and then pay myself back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts