Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made a "DONATION" to the Brampton web site, hoping to be able to track me car with it's VIN.
But the site says that I'm not a suscriber(sp). Does it take a while for the payment to be process, or is this a rip-off?

Also, if you can track you car, whodo you contact, or where on the site do you go?

Hoping to get some help here...

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I almost joined today. It is a $25 donation and they take credit cards or paypal. So I guess it would be instant membership to the ?private? section.
I don't know if it's a scam or not.
________
WEB SHOWS

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
maneval69 said:
I almost joined today. It is a $25 donation and they take credit cards or paypal. So I guess it would be instant membership to the “private” section.

no it is not a scam, there are alot of people on here, and over at the LXforums that have made the donation.....

it is $25 canadian (bout $20 US) to become a supporting member, plant workers will update the site for you to check your vin's progress, about every 2 days it seems....

well worth it to me..... then again... maybe thats why I have been a supporting member there ever since I ordered my charger...

edit: a few of us that are supporting members over there commented regarding it in this thread....http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=497&highlight=brampton

and right now it wont be instant... as the admin are on vacation still

oh, and Seeing as how the site is a scam, why are you posting over there now?

·
Registered
175 Posts
The factory is on a two week shutdown so don't expect too much info until they return. It is a good site for tracing help.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
DAytona, maneval DID say he didn't know if it was, not that it was. I have joined, and most likely will do the donation thing after I get my SRT-8 on order.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
GLHS837 said:
DAytona, maneval DID say he didn't know if it was, not that it was. I have joined, and most likely will do the donation thing after I get my SRT-8 on order.

I know, just dont see the comment being needed.... the site has been brought up on here by many of us before, so why all the sudden is it possibly a scam? Plus, if he took the time to see they accept paypal, why not take some time to look around before posting that kind of comment?

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
oh, and Seeing as how the site is a scam, why are you posting over there now?
What? I was only answering the original question
I just made a "DONATION" to the Brampton web site, hoping to be able to track me car with it's VIN.
But the site says that I'm not a suscriber(sp). Does it take a while for the payment to be process, or is this a rip-off?
I almost joined today. It is a $25 donation and they take credit cards or paypal. So I guess it would be instant membership to the ?private? section.

I guess I should have said I am planning to join after I find out what kind of information is available.

Thanks for that information.

I know I argue a lot but it's just to share and understand information. don't mean nothin? by it (I have also had nothing to do the past two days at work or at home = more time on the forum)

Lighten up Francis!
________
Nexium Lawsuit Information

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
I know, just dont see the comment being needed.... the site has been brought up on here by many of us before, so why all the sudden is it possibly a scam? Plus, if he took the time to see they accept paypal, why not take some time to look around before posting that kind of comment?
Again I did not bring it up.
Good grief! You apparently are vexed with me.
________
Wong Amat Tower Condominium Pattaya

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
maneval69 said:
I know I argue a lot but it's just to share and understand information. don't mean nothin’ by it (I have also had nothing to do the past two days at work or at home = more time on the forum)
no worries.... I am a moderator over there, so if I get bored at while online... I will just delete your posts for fun.... hehehe kidding bud.... :cool:

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
No worries mate!
The shutdown makes since, I notice no post after the 8th. That was why I did not donate. I thought it didn't get that much traffic.
________
GROUP LIVE

·
Registered
231 Posts
And as far as not being allowed in private section the guy who does it is on break, and is replacement adds people once a week. But they come back Sunday.

edward

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Re: Brampton Assembly Web site (APPOLIGY)

Sorry guys... didn't mean to offend anyone with my comment.

Was just a little frustrated yesterday.

I didn't put two and two together, and realize that the shut down would also effect the web site, and that my donation probably would not be posted until Monday.

Again...Sorry, It was a retorical question, not an accusation.

Rick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts