Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What freaking size rotors do the 3.5s have?! I have a 2007 SXT, specifically.

I'm reading something that says they came with either 12.5" or 13" rotors. Any truth to this? I'd go measure but I'm at work.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
What freaking size rotors do the 3.5s have?! I have a 2007 SXT, specifically.

I'm reading something that says they came with either 12.5" or 13" rotors. Any truth to this? I'd go measure but I'm at work.

Thanks!
base model cars (SE and SXT RWD) come with 12.6 inch rotors up front and 12.6 solid disc in the rear

R/T's and SXT AWD come with 13.6 rotors in the front (vented, naturally) and 12.6 vented in the rear.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
base model cars (SE and SXT RWD) come with 12.6 inch rotors up front and 12.6 solid disc in the rear

R/T's and SXT AWD come with 13.6 rotors in the front (vented, naturally) and 12.6 vented in the rear.
Thank you for this info! I went to the parts place today to get replacement rotors for my AWD SXT 3.5 Charger and they asked me if they were 12.6 or 13.58. I didn't know, so I went to the Dodge Dealer, 5 Star dealer at that, and asked them, with VIN # in hand. They didn't know either.:confused: Why doesn't that surprise me??? I went out and measured them myself, tires and rims still on the car, and thought the front ones were bigger than the back ones and now I know. The back brakes are vented, just like you said. Thanks again!

dan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you for the link. I have a 2007 SXt 3.5L and a 2006 RT 5.7L Always have to dig to find which is which when ordering pads/rotors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts