Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08 charger and when i press the brakes it feels like it's bumping or fluttering while its braking also it's making a bumping sound... I need help figuring out the problem... Is it just break pads that need to be replaced or does the rotor need to be machined also? It feels like it coming from the right side... Thanks for the help...

·
Vendor
10,365 Posts
I have an 08 charger and when i press the brakes it feels like it's bumping or fluttering while its braking also it's making a bumping sound... I need help figuring out the problem... Is it just break pads that need to be replaced or does the rotor need to be machined also? It feels like it coming from the right side... Thanks for the help...
I agree with TG! Go to NAPA and get a set of new rotors and pads. These rotors are one time use really. If you try to turn them, they will warp again quickly within 10k miles and you are back where you are right now.

Also make sure the Monkeys don't over tighten the lug nuts. That is another way that rotors get warped!:bigthumb:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts