Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
If I put the Centric Posi-Quiet Semi-Metallic pads on my car, do I have to worry about getting my rotors turned?
I didn't have too. How many miles are on your car? I just swapped mine out and it's pretty easy. I would change them out and see if the wheel still vibrates if that's your issue. If so, take them in and get them turned.

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
If they are grooved I would get them turned. Did you get the TSB slotted rotors?....if not you might see if your dealer will still replace the rotors free....the TSB had a 12,000 mile limit but your dealer can ask his district rep for permission...My dealer did for a 300SRT owner I sent there...he had 15,000 miles...the rep agreed to supply the rotors but not the labor...

·
Registered
798 Posts
If they are grooved I would get them turned. Did you get the TSB slotted rotors?....if not you might see if your dealer will still replace the rotors free....the TSB had a 12,000 mile limit but your dealer can ask his district rep for permission...My dealer did for a 300SRT owner I sent there...he had 15,000 miles...the rep agreed to supply the rotors but not the labor...
I was also told that this TSB will only cover your car if its In-Service Date is less than one year old... (and the 12,000 mile limit).

If this is not true, I got a "Bone" to pick with the local dealer's service department. :angry: :angry: :yes:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
What are the TSB slotted rotors?

·
Registered
575 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts