Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the CCFL 15" from AAC for my grille. Now I have read posts that say they are not very bright. I am reading where maybe I should have purchased LED strips to put behind the grille from Oznium. Please, any thoughts by people who have either?

In addition, I want to replace the brake light strip that is on the trunk with something that is more dynamic that maybe scrolls or something cool.

Finally... I am thinking of putting the amber interior LED's inside the cab of the charger. Has anyone done this and what are your thoughts. I was going to get them from AAC, but I was hoping to hear other peoples thoughts first.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
LEDs all the way man. Phil (DaBlackPearl) has 4 19"leds from oznium for his grille.

as for the back light i dont know maybe someone can chime in

as for interior just did mine with 4 4" strips of Blue Leds from oznium and turned out great i love it. check out my thread http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115396

·
Registered
201 Posts
as for the grill i used the cold cathodes from xoxide.com n used 3 sets thats 6 tubes n still dont look that bright, go for leds. The brake light im not sure and for the interior lights def get them from aac, i bought blue 1 chip n there bright as hell.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I ordered the CCFL 15" from AAC for my grille. Now I have read posts that say they are not very bright. I am reading where maybe I should have purchased LED strips to put behind the grille from Oznium. Please, any thoughts by people who have either?

In addition, I want to replace the brake light strip that is on the trunk with something that is more dynamic that maybe scrolls or something cool.

Finally... I am thinking of putting the amber interior LED's inside the cab of the charger. Has anyone done this and what are your thoughts. I was going to get them from AAC, but I was hoping to hear other peoples thoughts first.

Thanks.
as for the tail light, some people get a vinyl strip that goes on top of it that says CHARGER (and im sure there's others) that look cool when its lit up and off

1 - 4 of 4 Posts