Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking on the forums, and...well, no one has made any comments or threads about this before from what I have seen. When I take turns aggressively, my brakes tend to go "squishy", (only way to describe it). I pump the brake once and the pressure comes back. But, every time I take a turn aggressively, the pressure is gone again. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve the problem? Please let me know. Oh, the pads are the stock pads that came with the car. (07 SRT8)

Thanks...by they way, this forum is too distracting, I meant to post this 2 hours ago...I got caught up reading everything else. So much information, so little time...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I imagine the sounds of crickets right now...

Hope to hear from someone soon...

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Don't know of anything offhand. have you tried the search function on the forum. It works real good on things like that.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Yeah check your brake fluis level for sure...if that isnt it I would have it checked out.

·
Registered
928 Posts
agreed, I dont mess around when it comes to brakes, get it looked at.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will definitely be taking it to the dealer, but I was wondering if anyone else had heard or had to deal with this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts