Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys my R/T didint throw brake dust like my SRT8 whats up with the factory pads? I mean you clean the wheels and drive it for a couple of days and there black again.Whats the best pad to go with to get rid of the dust?

·
Registered
21 Posts
OK guys my R/T didint throw brake dust like my SRT8 whats up with the factory pads? I mean you clean the wheels and drive it for a couple of days and there black again.Whats the best pad to go with to get rid of the dust?
You need....

Centric Posi-Quiet Semi-Metallic pads

No more dust!!! Excellent performance.

Go here...

http://www.zeckhausen.com/Chrysler/300C_SRT8.htm

Call Dave and he will set you up!!

Cheers,

BS

·
Registered
731 Posts
The above reply is all you need to know. Simple to do and no more dust! You will forget how to clean wheels with these pads. ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
X 3. These pads are awesome.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Yes very good, although a little more pedal pressure is needed when stopping. Not much of a trade off in my mind.

·
Registered
367 Posts
X4 I haven't washed my car in two weeks and I can still see what color my wheels are.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Here, Here!!! And they get better over time. Less and less dust as the old stuff gets washed out once and for all. After a couple of weeks your wheels look, and stay looking, like new.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks For the feedback guys! Pads are on the way

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.