Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey People, just curious if anybody knows whats a good web site i can order some nice caliper stickers from. Also if you have some pics of yours feel free to postem up. thanks

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I got mine here

http://www.jvdgraphics.com/prod-cs Dodge2.htm

I did Red Decals on Black. Came out really good. They're sticking on really well. He also send me one extra of the front and one extra rear decal just in case I messed up one of the two decals. Real high quality vinyl.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vinzdecals.com is the place to get 'em.
did the 3.5 inch curved fit nicely on your front calipers? and the 2 inch on your back?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got mine here

http://www.jvdgraphics.com/prod-cs Dodge2.htm

I did Red Decals on Black. Came out really good. They're sticking on really well. He also send me one extra of the front and one extra rear decal just in case I messed up one of the two decals. Real high quality vinyl.
did you order over the phone? just curious how you got an extra? clean fit though?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts

That's the front caliper. They fit nice on the back too, but I can't find the higher quality pics I took of them.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
vinzdecals.com is the place to get 'em

Yep, me too. They look great. Good price too.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,655 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Hey People, just curious if anybody knows whats a good web site i can order some nice caliper stickers from. Also if you have some pics of yours feel free to postem up. thanks
Make sure they say Baer and not Brembo to be accurate for the R/T. Or just go with Charger or R/T.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Make sure they say Baer and not Brembo to be accurate for the R/T. Or just go with Charger or R/T.
This again? When did we finally come to a consensus on whether they were Brembo or Baer? Last I paid attention to the ongoing debate 99% of people, though most were talking out their butts, were saying they were positive they were Brembos.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
This again? When did we finally come to a consensus on whether they were Brembo or Baer? Last I paid attention to the ongoing debate 99% of people, though most were talking out their butts, were saying they were positive they were Brembos.
I did a lot of research and am 100% positive that the R/T's are Baer AKA PBR. I was so positive I gave away a set of Brembo decals as I will not be a poser. They really are not even Baer to be honest but Baer private labels PBR brake systems. So....

In reality they are PBR brakes from Australia.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=546688&postcount=65

Follow the links and view the PBR site and you will find our calipers. Nuf' said. Anyone with Brembo on an R/T is a poser.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I asked Reflective Concepts if they could make some that would stay, and I have yet to get an answer.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Yeah if you actually look at the flat end of your caliper you can see the PBR logo cast into the metal itself.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I asked Reflective Concepts if they could make some that would stay, and I have yet to get an answer.
I emailed them recently and this is what they sent back, wish I
ordered my decals a fews weeks ago. Too bad, they were making
some cool stuff.

"Last week Mopar declined licensing for us and we had to remove all trademarked names from our website and stop selling them. They are no longer licensing or renewing licensing contracts for aftermarket accessories. Mopar wants to sell and market all products themselves."

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I emailed them recently and this is what they sent back, wish I
ordered my decals a fews weeks ago. Too bad, they were making
some cool stuff.

"Last week Mopar declined licensing for us and we had to remove all trademarked names from our website and stop selling them. They are no longer licensing or renewing licensing contracts for aftermarket accessories. Mopar wants to sell and market all products themselves."
I fully understood that. My question to them was whether or not their stickers would hold up to the heat and dust of a brake caliber.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts