Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No not the undergarment :) I need a picture if someone has it of the front end cover installed on there srt8 please, and thanks in advance

·
Registered
629 Posts
here are a couple... i didnt know if you were looking for a pic with regular bra or clear bra. i went with the 3m clear bra and will put one on every car i own from now on. they are absolutely wonderful!

·
Registered
629 Posts
these are the best ones i have right now... if you wanted more i can take a few more pics that are close ups if needed...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am actually looking for both.

I need it for over the highway to shows and meets, mine is not a daily driver and spends its life under a cover, the lebra would be fine for tempoary travel, and btw, that is a gorgeous tored my friend :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
I need it for over the highway to shows and meets, mine is not a daily driver and spends its life under a cover, the lebra would be fine for tempoary travel, and btw, that is a gorgeous tored my friend :)
thanks :). mine gets driven almost every day (not rainy days) on highway where rock chips are horrible. i tried to get a lebra before i found out about the clear bra and had no luck. they said that they were waiting to get one in the shop to get the mold for it, and thats the last i heard anything. i am not a big fan of bra's, but i would rather see a bra any day over a rock chip :). if you get any info, be sure to post it up!

·
Registered
629 Posts
How much was the clear bra? Did you install it yourself or have it installed?
paid $795 installed... i wouldnt even consider doing it myself. That included the bumper kit, grill kit, and hood/fender kit. also i got the back of the mirrors done and inside the door handles to prevent fingernail scratches. like i said before... i love the kit and to me it was worth every penny!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.