Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased the skull front emblem and the billet tapered shifter knob! Will post pics after i install!! Go Go BT!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
OK - Thats it!

I just received an emblem from "another vendor" - and I was quite dissapointed. Yes I know, should have done this in the first place. So after cursing at myself because I can't even put the OEM one back (had to shave bits off to "stick on" the new one) I went to the BT website and ordered an authentic BT R/T black chrome emblem, with matching anodised shifter.

Pity the fool who does not listen to his peers on CF - I beg forgiveness and redemption, I have seen the light! (Well, many others seem to have a near-religious experience when they see the quality of this stuff)

Heidi, please ship ASAP - I need to get this POS off my car!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
No worries we will have it on the way to you early next week. Thank you :)

OK - Thats it!

I just received an emblem from "another vendor" - and I was quite dissapointed. Yes I know, should have done this in the first place. So after cursing at myself because I can't even put the OEM one back (had to shave bits off to "stick on" the new one) I went to the BT website and ordered an authentic BT R/T black chrome emblem, with matching anodised shifter.

Pity the fool who does not listen to his peers on CF - I beg forgiveness and redemption, I have seen the light! (Well, many others seem to have a near-religious experience when they see the quality of this stuff)

Heidi, please ship ASAP - I need to get this POS off my car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts