Registered
4,847 Posts
Lose the 🍌

Reactions: POWERMAN

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
2,019 Posts
The yellow things are bumper protectors for Shipping only. Go back to your dealer and slap the piss out of them like the 3 stooges. Then make them repair any damage that they caused as soon as any dirt gets behind them, they act like sand paper and sand your paint away.
Buy tires for the back, that's the first mod.

·
Premium Member
2021 Hellion Twin turbo 392
1,495 Posts
Tint the windows, put some better tires on it and drive it.

Anything else becomes an addiction. There's no support group and you will stay broker than a crack head under a bridge.
Even broker than that

Reactions: Punisher69

·
Premium Member
2021 Hellion Twin turbo 392
1,495 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
What should I change, I am really new to modifying cars and dont know if I need to or not View attachment 307482
I just took delivery of my new 392 Scat Pack. Keep the yellow...it protects the front spoiler and looks menacing. Also have the body coated with CILAJET. It protects the paint and the bugs and pebbles just bounce off. Don't need washing. Just use a high pressure spray of spot free water.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
As Punisher said, those yellow shipping guards act like sandpaper with in a few miles of driving no matter what paint protection you put on. Every mile you drive they are griding into the paint from all the road grit that gets between them and the paint. They are NOT sealed from outside contamination like other trim on the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What should I change, I am really new to modifying cars and dont know if I need to or not View attachment 307482
I see a reader has suggested one mod is to “black out the taillights!” I don’t understand (aside from ascetics, why anyone would want to diminish the chances of being seen as a car ahead particularly in bad weather?!?

I have also seen headlights blacked out. Now this mod, IMOP, is just dangerous! I WANT to see things (tires animals rocks etc.) 200+feet down the road.., not so close I can’t avoid them!!
-just my $0.02¢ worth😬

1 - 20 of 28 Posts