Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
nice....love my bullet halos....best money you can spend on a mod, turns heads like crazy.

oh yeah, youve got low tire pressure :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice....love my bullet halos....best money you can spend on a mod, turns heads like crazy.

oh yeah, youve got low tire pressure :biggrinjester:
LMFAO, I was wondering who would notice that.......You have a great eye. Cheers buddy.:beerchug:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
LMFAO, I was wondering who would notice that.......You have a great eye. Cheers buddy.:beerchug:
i thought about going with the white/amber combo....decided to go with white and green, ill get pics or somethin up one day....

these were a limited run right?? maybe steve or wes will chime in with actual production numbers on how many of each color combo were made.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i thought about going with the white/amber combo....decided to go with white and green, ill get pics or somethin up one day....

these were a limited run right?? maybe steve or wes will chime in with actual production numbers on how many of each color combo were made.
I would love too see yours. As far as I know there are only 2 white/ambers out there. The flashtech thread seems kinda dead lately......:11:????

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I would love too see yours. As far as I know there are only 2 white/ambers out there. The flashtech thread seems kinda dead lately......:11:????
im the only green/white combo i know of....

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
post a video buddy, I'd love too see them!!!!:bigthumb:
meh....all i have is a crappy video on my blackberry. if you wanna PM me your cell number, i can send it to you that way....but until i get a real camera, thats all ive got.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
buy a flip. they are cheap as hell and make great videos. My cell phone is basic, I receive calls and that's it sorry bud.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
buy a flip. they are cheap as hell and make great videos. My cell phone is basic, I receive calls and that's it sorry bud.
its all good, i may do that-but i also may upload this picture, as for now....im done for the night.

·
Registered
575 Posts
im the only green/white combo i know of....
I'm getting the red/white combo for Christmas, along with red grille lights and a red Knight Rider light. I considered some kind of red pinstripe to set of the Brembos, but I haven't decided.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
nice vid.. just like mine! i like them and i agree i think you and i are the only white/amber combos.. wonder why i havent seen a lot of threads about others dual colored halos.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Lets trade :)

I wanted bullet halos so bad but i got one of the first flashtech halos. I was going to get the bullet green/white fogs but was afraid it wouldnt match.
not in a million years. I love being able to ride the white and switch to green as soon as im parked.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts