Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i dont know if anyone lives near Burlington, but i was at the Burlington mall today, getting my mother a birthday present. So, i get out, im gong somwhere between 10-20 on the off ramp outof the mall, and there is this dreded bump. Last time i went over it i was in my 95 Bronco, so no worries, but this time i went over it, it went over the hump, but when it came back down, there was this plastic hitting pavement noise. Now i looked at the bumper in the dark, and felt around, i didnt feel anything, but could it be that plastic guard in front under the engine. I know nothing bad happened, but if it was the bumper, it sure isnt seeable or feelable from about an arms length. so, anyone have this done to, but different place, what as it really, did anything bad happened. Well on the way home, nothing felt wrong, i was just worried i ruined the finish on the bottom of the bumper. Ill know tommorow morning when i get up for school.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Burlington, Ma?

prob ok..mayb a scratch or two on the cover under the engine...

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I've scraped the plastic belly pan cover a few times but only after getting the Eibach springs, never before.

There are times actually when I wish I had the old height back, and in the winter I'm sure I'm gonna wish it a LOT.

Most of the time though, I love it lowered and I'll take the occasional scrape a long as there are no worse noises ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.