Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
October 5th I'm getting a new Borla exhaust installed in my R/T.

http://www.borla.com/applications/lookup.aspx/2006/Dodge/Charger/R|TT-304_Stainless_Steel_Cat-Back_System_Aggressive/140125/

I got this kit for $750 brand new which is a steal.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I just put the Borla Catback on my SRT8 about two weeks ago. Definitely not the loudest system (I knew this going in) but definitely a nice sound. I definitely feel a difference in the butt dyno as well. Got mine for about the same installed by none other than Borla.

·
Registered
831 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I just put the Borla Catback on my SRT8 about two weeks ago. Definitely not the loudest system (I knew this going in) but definitely a nice sound. I definitely feel a difference in the butt dyno as well. Got mine for about the same installed by none other than Borla.

Yep, I want a nice growl but I don't want to be annoyed driving my car.

I got this kit brand new on Ebay, it had a buy now price of $755.

I saw it on Crutchfield.com for $929 I think w/ free shipping.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice, I bet the 5th can't get here fast enough. I get the Borla 125's installed on Friday and the mopar LT's/CATS on the 28th and I can't wait! They've been sitting in boxes for about 2 months so I'm about to go crazy!

I paid $900 for the 125's, no doubt you got a good deal on it.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After the exhaust is done I'm not sure what else to do next. I spoke to a Borla rep and they said they're working on headers for the Charger.

I might lower my Charger a little bit, it definitely seems to be a bit on the higher side:

http://www.slickcar.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=4842

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chavez who is dealing mopar parts from.........a van down by the river!!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
don't like borla not loud enough
On the Charger, it's definitely not the loudest. You should hear their S sytem on my Grand Cherokee SRT8. It's all :knockout: and a bag of chips! :smoke:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts