Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have the Borla cat-back exhaust system...well sort of-not all of it lol. The shop made their own pipes, and also used different exhaust tips. I don't like the tips I have and I would like the ones that usually come with the full system when you buy it. Is there a way for me to get JUST the tips that come with this system? It looks like they are attached to the pipes, and when I do a google search I come across other Borla exhaust tips, but not these beauties! Any info would be greatly appreciated! :D :D :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
I don't know how you get just the tips. But let me tell you that those nice shiny tips get brown in no time. If you are getting them just for looks keep in mind you'll be cleaning them often.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know! I have shiny tips now that I have to clean...but I just like these tips WAYYYYYY better. I have a feeling they aren't sold separately.:(

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I have the borla and not sold sep...sorry, they are part of the reson.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I can tell they are attached, but I just thought MAYBE they made tips just like it sold separately for...umm....people like me who didn't have enough money to buy the whole set! LOL hahahaha

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I know, I put the headers on first and had to wait for the cat-bac, the borla looks awesome over the stock daytona exhaust. Have you tried to by just the resonators with the tips, Just a question??

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know, I put the headers on first and had to wait for the cat-bac, the borla looks awesome over the stock daytona exhaust. Have you tried to by just the resonators with the tips, Just a question??
Resonators? No...my resos are out. I have the Borla mufflers and the shop made their own pipes and put some other tips on it. If I would've known what the Borla tips looked like ahead of time I would've waited to get the whole thing:( maybe I can find some tips like it. Although I like the ones that SAY Borla.

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
I know that Zoomers makes various tips you can get separately... You can call or PM Ron with any questions... I'm getting the 4" Cannon Tips to replace my factory reso's.

Wait a day or two and see if any of our Vendors jump in here, some of them might be able to get tips for you too. :grin:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Hello,

I have the Borla cat-back exhaust system...well sort of-not all of it lol. The shop made their own pipes, and also used different exhaust tips. I don't like the tips I have and I would like the ones that usually come with the full system when you buy it. Is there a way for me to get JUST the tips that come with this system? It looks like they are attached to the pipes, and when I do a google search I come across other Borla exhaust tips, but not these beauties! Any info would be greatly appreciated! :D :D :D
Are these the 5" tips? If so, then I do not recommend them. They look kinda out of place having seen this system on other Chargers. I really think the largest you can get away with on the Charger is 4".

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are these the 5" tips? If so, then I do not recommend them. They look kinda out of place having seen this system on other Chargers. I really think the largest you can get away with on the Charger is 4".
I am glad you said that. I saw them on a Charger and I thought they looked kinda big also. I see some universal 4" round angle-cut rolled edge tips that have Borla embossed on them on this one website, maybe I will go for that. What I love about the tips that come with the whole system most is how long they are. But it looks like I will just have to do something else, and maybe for the better if 5" looks kinda funny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts