Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it doesnt say anything on the borla website that the exhaust fits on the all wheel drive only rwd and of course borla never emailed me back. anyone know if it will fit?

·
Registered
293 Posts
If it's a cat-back exhaust, it will fit. RWD and AWD is the same from the cat back. If it's a full exhaust from the headers to cats/mids, you'll need AWD specific.

·
Registered
14 Posts
it doesnt say anything on the borla website that the exhaust fits on the all wheel drive only rwd and of course borla never emailed me back. anyone know if it will fit?
Hi sirallecrop,

We haven’t test our parts on the AWD, so unfortunately we don’t know. Your best bet would be to take a look at what other forum members have done or call your local parts department and see if they use the same factory exhaust part number on the RWD as the AWD.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
I had an awd 2012 R/T and i can't see anything that would cause it not to work. It's about as straight forward as you get. H-pipe to mufflers, to resonators, to tips. Nothing special that I remember could cause it not to fit on an RWD car verses an AWD car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts