Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2014 Dodge Charger SXT+ 100th Anniversary Edition
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. So I have the 2014 Charger SXT+ 100th Anniversary Edition with V6 (300hp). Has anyone here ever installed the Borla 140448 S-Type Cat-Back SS Exhaust System with x-pipe on their V6 Charger (SE, SXT, SXT+)? I have been researching all sorts of systems and kits and whatever else until now I am burnt out. We are looking for something that is as aggressive sounding as possible, yet no drone, or tinny farty sounding. Something that may flow nicely, possibly gain some hp, but mostly looking for "that" sound. I know it will never sound like a V8, but just want the rumble of a muscle car. Does anyone know if the Borla 448 kit will come close, or just a waste of $1,100.00? Just need some good opinions and/or options, or maybe someone here has installed this system on their V6 and can point me in the right direction. My son drives the car mostly and when the pipe broke off at mid muffler he got a taste of what the car sounds like without it. So I am trying to see if Santa can get him something cool and crisp. Thank you!

Registered
2014 Dodge Charger SXT+ 100th Anniversary Edition
Discussion Starter #4
So, Solo Performance Cyclone Cat Back Exhaust System is the way to go? Sounds great! But I was looking at their website and I can't find anything there that says "Cyclone", am I missing something? This is the closest I found:

which they label as "2011-2014 MACH-SXT-LM CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM V6 CHARGER".

???

Registered
I think you have to call and request it. Google the Cyclone system with the rest of the keywords and you'll find some vids.

Here you go: *Optional Cyclone catback available . Call Steve for details 516-655-9002 *

1 - 5 of 5 Posts