Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And man does it sound good!!! I'll throw some pics up after the weekend. I'm gonna go put about 700 miles on it.

I do have the problem of it hanging a bit low on the driver side. I'm gonna swing back by the shop on Monday and have 'em adjust it.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Congrats...those 125 tips look mean!!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
i had that problem too, dealer fixed it in like 15 minutes
glad u like ur new exhaust u made a good choice :)

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
i have the same exhaust and it took a couple of thousand miles [around 7000] and it sounds even meaner-deeper and louder but no drone at all.

·
Registered
453 Posts
And man does it sound good!!! I'll throw some pics up after the weekend. I'm gonna go put about 700 miles on it.

I do have the problem of it hanging a bit low on the driver side. I'm gonna swing back by the shop on Monday and have 'em adjust it.

Mine go in on Oct 5th...I'm dying to get 'em on!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
add heads and cam and imagine how mean it sounds.... :grin: the 125 is my choice as well...i have loved them since i put them on.

i have the same exhaust and it took a couple of thousand miles [around 7000] and it sounds even meaner-deeper and louder but no drone at all.

·
Registered
898 Posts
yeah i remember ur setup, mean as hell :)
hope someday ill be like u godaddy :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone! I love the system. I've been out of town for a few so I thought I'd respond.

I'm not worried about the tips, I'm sure that can be adjusted. It's also a little to close to the cross member, it rattles on downward slopes just a little.

What I decided was since the dealer is installing the Mopar LT's and Cats tomorrow, I'll just wait til afterwards to have the muffler shop adjust the system.

They are keeping my Charger for 2 days to do the header install. I got into a bit of an arguement with 'em because it really shouldn't take that long. But I don't really want to piss off the guy doing the install so I'm just rollin' with it.

Can't wait for Friday!!! :smoke:

And as for the oh so dreaded "drone" that scared the bejeezus out of me when doing research on the exhaust... Forget about it. If you order(ed) the 125's you'll love 'em. :)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I love my Borla 125's. Quiet when I want it, and loud as hell as soon as I flip open my Cutouts. Just wait until you put aftermarket cats on it -- I hollowed mine and the sound level doubled and the deepness tripled. :D And the 5" tips ("Bazookas" as they often get called) gets tons of compliments.

-R

1 - 11 of 11 Posts