Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Dodge family, my Mom has a blue Durango (not pictured)... the Ram is my Dad's and the Nitro is my Sisters.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
nice! I take it your family likes blue?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I love the Charger back windsheild graphic, where did ya get it ?? :)
I've got one in the front and my windshield wipers keep pucking it up

·
Registered
689 Posts
This person was bored too:
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51166
Are you related? :whistle:

Your sig says "FUTURE: Trading up for a Black R/T soon". I don't know how your blue is but my black car is near impossible to keep clean. They do look the best of any color when clean though. :smoke:

Also have you thought about removing the rear Dodge emblem to give the back a cleaner look since you put the CHARGER on the back window?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This person was bored too:
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51166
Are you related? :whistle:

Your sig says "FUTURE: Trading up for a Black R/T soon". I don't know how your blue is but my black car is near impossible to keep clean. They do look the best of any color when clean though. :smoke:

Also have you thought about removing the rear Dodge emblem to give the back a cleaner look since you put the CHARGER on the back window?
LOL, I like to post stuff in the V6 forum as well as the picture forum... just showing my V6 pride. And actually now that you say it I have been thinking of taking that dodge emblem off, I think you just gave me the motivation to do it tomorrow. And yes the Midnight Blue or "NIGHTMARE" Blue as I call it is very very hard to keep clean!

·
Registered
576 Posts
The tips are definitely nice. I have to say that gold and silver is the only way to go down here. If not , I'd have to wash every day. (It's dusty)

·
Registered
240 Posts
i like that blue color

1 - 12 of 12 Posts