Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored, so I fudged this together.

Not my Charger, pulled it off a commercial website. I know it's parked in a Handicap zone. Again, it's not mine.

Think something like this would sell as a vinyl decal, anyone? lol

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
It seems like a great way to get keyed to me(no offense). This has been thought up a few times and would be cool if it were a track only car but think of 20yo punk in a stang seeing kill stickers on your car?

I like the idea but would be too worried of vandalism, my plate already pushes tgat line it says " eating rice builds muscle"

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It seems like a great way to get keyed to me(no offense). This has been thought up a few times and would be cool if it were a track only car but think of 20yo punk in a stang seeing kill stickers on your car?

I like the idea but would be too worried of vandalism, my plate already pushes tgat line it says " eating rice builds muscle"
Yeah, I can understand that.

I'm from a pretty small town, and everyone is pretty respectful. Even the bad eggs wouldn't key a car just for something silly like this.

I don't hate Mustangs. I'm actually rather fond of them (except the god awful fox body years, yuck). I think the new-age retro 'stangs are very nice looking, and I could have easily considered a Mustang when buying my new car. What my decision basically came down to was: I had just spent the last five years in a sub-compact sports car, and I wanted a sedan. The Charger fit that bill, and did it both quickly and stylishly. :D

I'm not trying to be mean, but yeah, does the other guy know that? Probably not.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I dident mean to call all mustang drivers "punks" just that 1 that would key you for stuff like this. I too really like the stang's and would probably be in a stang or rx8 if I dident have a kid.

·
Registered
942 Posts
It looks pretty cool, but I wouldn't put em on my car. I'm not a huge sticker fan, so it's nothing against the design. It would be cool for a track car. Especially to have each brand of car made up. Or, if you drive yer car daily, and if you show it, have a show board w/ the kill stickers on it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It looks pretty cool, but I wouldn't put em on my car. I'm not a huge sticker fan, so it's nothing against the design. It would be cool for a track car. Especially to have each brand of car made up. Or, if you drive yer car daily, and if you show it, have a show board w/ the kill stickers on it.
Yeah, I thought about that- having each kind of emblem as such; ponies and cobras and rams, oh my!:biggrinjester:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts